• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Spicer Presser

“Best base in political history”

Geez.

2020-11-14-T202439-Z-1361692892-RC283-K9-A4-U6-K-RTRMADP-3-USA-ELECTION-PROTEST-bkozjk.webp

Humans love them some antagonistic drama bullshit.

Passionate antagonism >>> Truth/Reality

Every time I see these kinds of pictures I think back to all of the posts and articles I've read over the past four years on how Democrats need to find some way to win over these people, and stop talking down to them or whatever it is they think that Democrats are doing. I don't deny that Democrats have a real problem in rural and exurban America right now, and that not all Republicans are as militant as these folks, but still, I'm at a loss as to how Democrats could win some of these people over without erasing the hate and resentment and yes, bigotry. And that ain't happening anytime soon, if the election is any guide. Some of these protestors are no doubt pissed because Dear Leader lost and so they lost their chance to own the libs yet again and make them cry. Policies and proposals don't matter to these people. At all.

Last edited:
Well the task isn’t to win over these people. We have to win over the people who see these people on one side and who see a multiracial coalition trying to get higher wages and health care and decide to side with the Proud Boys.

Every time I see these kinds of pictures I think back to all of the posts and articles I've read over the past four years on how Democrats need to find some way to win over these people, and stop talking down to them or whatever it is they think that Democrats are doing. I don't deny that Democrats have a real problem in rural and exurban America right now, and that not all Republicans are as militant as these folks, but still, I'm at a loss as to how Democrats could win some of these people over without erasing the hate and resentment and yes, bigotry. And that ain't happening anytime soon, if the election is any guide. Some of these protestors are no doubt pissed because Dear Leader lost and so they lost their chance to own the libs yet again and make them cry. Policies and proposals don't matter to these people. At all.

i'd say to remember that these idiots are generally the 10% crazies who have no chance of engaging in a thoughtful exchange of ideas. There are a LOT more centrist republicans out there with whom people can have a dialogue - they just aren't as in your face. Unfortunately Trump makes that difficult, so it will take him being out of the way before normalcy can return.

i'd say to remember that these idiots are generally the 10% crazies who have no chance of engaging in a thoughtful exchange of ideas. There are a LOT more centrist republicans out there with whom people can have a dialogue - they just aren't as in your face. Unfortunately Trump makes that difficult, so it will take him being out of the way before normalcy can return.

10% is honestly way too low. Trump normalized a ton of this white anxiety bullshit.

When will Trump be out of the way?

Back