• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

US Israeli Embassy Moving To Jerusalem

crusade-leaders.png

No country has an embassy in Jerusalem. All of them are in Tel Aviv. 10 countries have consulates to Jerusalem, including the US. Why move the embassy to Jerusalem?

No country has an embassy in Jerusalem. All of them are in Tel Aviv. 10 countries have consulates to Jerusalem, including the US. Why move the embassy to Jerusalem?

I think it says in the Bible, that when the USA moves its embassy to Jerusalem the second coming will be imminent, but they have to come riding in on donkeys. I think it's in Paul's second letter to the Ephesians.

I think it says in the Bible, that when the USA moves its embassy to Jerusalem the second coming will be imminent, but they have to come riding in on donkeys. I think it's in Paul's second letter to the Ephesians.

that's what she said

You mean his two letter to the Ephesians.

Yeah, sorry, that's what I meant. I was raised Catholic and we have a different bible.

Yeah, according to the evangelical church in which I was raised, y'all ain't even Christians neither. Bunch of idolators.

Hey!

What can we do to unite Muslims/Arabs in growing anger and mistrust towards the US?

Hey!

What can we do to unite Muslims/Arabs in growing anger and mistrust towards the US?

Whatever it is, I'm sure it will unite the US behind Trump, which is the goal.

Back