• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

US Israeli Embassy Moving To Jerusalem

so, why can't The World just be like "ok, everone else on the planet uses Tel Aviv. the US can go fuck itself"

I think it's a stupid question but there are some 200-250 independent states on the planet. can't everyone just be like "yeah, OK united states, and the earth is flat, too" *jerk off hand motion*

I agree, we sort of deserve such a response at this point.

I suspect we’ll get some versions it from many the longer our current leadership remains.

my investment in 'jerusalemisthetruecapital.biz" is about to pay off big-time.

Didn't care about anyone but had to be "doing something" rather than the nothing POTUS since 1995 had done.

Donald really slurring his speech near the end. That was odd

[moonz]
giphy-downsized-large.gif
[/moonz]

So explain, if possible, the logic of how this is supposed to facilitate peace—as Trump claims.

...also, what concessions did we get from Israel for this...?

Deal maker extraordinaire.

Apparently Tillerson and Mattis were both opposed to the announcement "due to security concerns." Brilliant.

I'm guessing I can go ahead and bump the "Tillerson Out?" thread shortly.

So we've been wanting to do this for 20 years, but we've never had the balls to do it till now? Big swinging dick Murica is BACK.

It sounds like the audio cut out on his mic.

Back