• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Star Wars thread (Ahsoka)

My main take-away - jizz samba remix.

I think I’ll end up enjoying Boba Fett on balance, but why did they choose this actor beyond he was who portrayed the character in The Mandolorian? Total zero in the charisma department

I think I’ll end up enjoying Boba Fett on balance, but why did they choose this actor beyond he was who portrayed the character in The Mandolorian? Total zero in the charisma department

Because he portrayed Jango Fett in Attack of the Clones?

I’ve never considered Boba Fett to be a charismatic character so this works for me.

Do you like The Mandalorian? Mando isn’t charismatic either but they temper that somewhat by having him interact with charismatic figures.

Absolutely The Mandalorian is great. Even if a subdued portrayal where we don’t see his face Pedro Pascal is much more magnetic than this Boba Fett actor

I’ve always found Boba Fett to be meh and never got the hype surrounding him.

I'm an easy mark when it comes to Star Wars, but I'm digging Book of Boba Fett so far. My teenager didn't even look at his phone once during the 2nd episode, which is saying something.

2nd ep was def better than the first

I’ve always found Boba Fett to be meh and never got the hype surrounding him.

Just curious as to your approximate age. Boba Fett was the shit to this 7-8 year old and all his friends when ESB came out. They didn't expect him to be anything more than a marginal character, but something about his look and the potential (could he fly? was that a missile on his back?) made him the character that everybody wanted to be.

Just curious as to your approximate age. Boba Fett was the shit to this 7-8 year old and all his friends when ESB came out. They didn't expect him to be anything more than a marginal character, but something about his look and the potential (could he fly? was that a missile on his back?) made him the character that everybody wanted to be.

37, so I grew up watching the movies on VHS and TV (and the re-releases in 97) but didn't see the originals in theaters. that probably colors it some, but I've just never been as into the mystique. Maybe Episode 2 diminished it when you find out his origin, I dunno.

i guess you were either a BF fan or not. why would you want to be the putz who loses control of his jetpack instead of a Space Wizard with a laser sword?

i guess you were either a BF fan or not. why would you want to be the putz who loses control of his jetpack instead of a Space Wizard with a laser sword?

I can see the intrigue of him after Empire, but he goes out like a chump in Jedi, and now apparently said chump is a big crime lord. Guess no one survived to see him go out like a chump.

This is great, if you haven't seen it:

Boba Fett at his best (real talk).

110% chance it's not a coincidence that JonFavs wrote that beginning to match Oswalt's filibuster.

Back