Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 876

Thread: Star Wars thread (Mandalorian + a million other shows coming)

  1. #21
    darth jar jar

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by DEACisGO View Post
    why is the text red what can it mean
    Hollywood Commies.

  3. #23
    I disagree with you
    ImTheCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    46,119
    maybe it's red because Rey is the last jedi and periods and stuff

  4. #24
    ^^^^^^^

  5. #25
    I disagree with you
    ImTheCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    46,119
    just sayin'

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheCaptain View Post
    maybe it's red because Rey is the last jedi and periods and stuff
    Blood and Stuff would make for a cool title.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheCaptain View Post
    maybe it's red because Rey is the last jedi and periods and stuff
    blood coming out of her... wherever

  8. #28

  9. #29
    I hope it's not Leia.

    Too soon?

  10. #30
    jon gruden's haircut smallbigtall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    nomnomnom
    Posts
    1,967
    Quote Originally Posted by marquee moon View Post
    The Trump Steaks bit at 3:45 slayed me. So fucking good

  11. #31
    IT'S A SENTENCE !!


  12. #32
    Scooter Banks

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Right here
    Posts
    9,012
    So Luke is going to die in this one and Rey will be the last Jedi. Done

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffTannen View Post
    IT'S A SENTENCE !!

    So the next movie will be titled Star Wars: From a Nap

  14. #34
    I disagree with you
    ImTheCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    46,119
    Quote Originally Posted by marquee moon View Post
    lol this is amazing

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by cookoutdeac View Post
    So the next movie will be titled Star Wars: From a Nap
    To Find Out That He/She Is The Eyes of the World

  16. #36
    Scooter Banks

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Right here
    Posts
    9,012
    Quote Originally Posted by cookoutdeac View Post
    So the next movie will be titled Star Wars: From a Nap
    Star Wars: And Cosby is Gone

  17. #37
    Ishmael Smith CDeacMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Charlottesville, vA
    Posts
    6,868
    I enjoyed this, but mostly for the GeekCrate versus NerdBox segment


  18. #38
    Ep 1 was great too. RLM has become a Youtube favorite for me.

  19. #39
    I disagree with you
    ImTheCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    46,119
    Quote Originally Posted by DeacHead View Post
    Ep 1 was great too. RLM has become a Youtube favorite for me.
    +1

  20. #40
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    PhDeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    120,539
    Quote Originally Posted by DeacHead View Post
    Ep 1 was great too. RLM has become a Youtube favorite for me.
    This confused me for a second considering this is a Star Wars thread.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •