• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Star Wars thread (Ahsoka)

I've personally never really understood how killing the bad guys means bringing "balance". To have balance don't you need light and dark?

I've personally never really understood how killing the bad guys means bringing "balance". To have balance don't you need light and dark?

At the risk of angering phan... watch rebels. Last season had a few episodes with that question.

You kill the all-bad guy and to make up for it maybe you park in the handicap spot every now and then.

Looks like the new han solo movie title is... "Solo: A Star Wars Story"

I can't imagine that it's going to live up to the original:

Solo-Poster.jpg

They must have really workshopped and focus grouped that title. Super creative.

I heard the opening scene starts with Han falling off bridge... then freeze frame- voiceover- “I bet you’re wondering how I got here”

Aren't they all going to be "Something: A Star Wars Story"? Wasn't that the case with Rogue One?

Breaking some Star Wars news, boyzzz and girlzzz:

http://www.starwars.com/news/rian-johnson-writer-director-of-star-wars-the-last-jedi-to-create-all-new-star-wars-trilogy?cmp=smc%7C1147744441

Lucasfilm is excited to announce that Johnson will create a brand-new Star Wars trilogy, the first of which he is also set to write and direct, with longtime collaborator Ram Bergman onboard to produce.

As writer-director of The Last Jedi, Johnson conceived and realized a powerful film of which Lucasfilm and Disney are immensely proud. In shepherding this new trilogy, which is separate from the episodic Skywalker saga, Johnson will introduce new characters from a corner of the galaxy that Star Wars lore has never before explored.

So there will be three separate sets of Star Wars films. Interesting.

So there will be three separate sets of Star Wars films. Interesting.

I wonder if this signals that Ep IX is the end of that story. I always kinda figured they'd go ahead with Eps 10-12.

As someone who is sick of the tunnelvision the series gets sometimes with the Skywalkers and Solos (LET REY BE HER OWN THING U FUKS), this is welcome news. Explore some other parts of the galaxy!

Back