• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Star Wars thread (Ahsoka)

vader's sacrifice? luke beat him and and then with his last energy he got back up and tossed the emperor over the side and then died

the whole fucking first 6 eps are about the arc of Anakin. he turns good at the end because he defeats evil, gets to be a force ghost and all that. now it's whoopsies the emperor lived. kinda like how they lamely brought Maul back in the cartoons and inserted him in Solo.

Fool me once...

Who am I kidding... I'll be there day one for this.

I think Daisy Ridley has really carried these recent movies... Maybe that is consensus thinking, but I don't know.

Agree with Ph that the trailer is fine. I enjoyed it. They can't really give too much away about plot with the way these trailers are scrutinized pretty much frame by frame at this point.

the whole fucking first 6 eps are about the arc of Anakin. he turns good at the end because he defeats evil, gets to be a force ghost and all that. now it's whoopsies the emperor lived. kinda like how they lamely brought Maul back in the cartoons and inserted him in Solo.

Nah, the whole 9 eps are about the rise of the Emperor and this will end with him on the iron throne.

The prequels would be better if they were centered around the Emperor’s rise than Anakin.

I don’t know what I’m looking forward to more the movie being awesome and loving it or the movie being complete and utter garbage and Ph spending 300 posts and 20,000 words defending it.

Fool me once...

Who am I kidding... I'll be there day one for this.

I think Daisy Ridley has really carried these recent movies... Maybe that is consensus thinking, but I don't know.

Agree with Ph that the trailer is fine. I enjoyed it. They can't really give too much away about plot with the way these trailers are scrutinized pretty much frame by frame at this point.

I admittedly have a man-crush on Oscar Isaac, but he was really the only thing I cared about in TFA and his tantrumming in TLJ was pivotal.

Oh nice useless character Rose sighting

I got so angry when I saw Rose that I almost watched a Ben Shapiro video.

Can't get hyped for this for some reason. And the trailer looks dark -- not dark like dark mood -- but dark like all the action scenes are in the dark and its raining. Not a fan of that.

The amount of time people spend hating the Rose character is so weird. It's not like she's Jar Jar or the racist-ass Trade Federation guy.

The amount of time people spend hating the Rose character is so weird. It's not like she's Jar Jar or the racist-ass Trade Federation guy.

Seriously. You’d think they’d never seen an Asian woman who wasn’t a nerd, geisha, dragon lady, or tiger mom.

Seriously. You’d think they’d never seen an Asian woman who wasn’t a nerd, geisha, dragon lady, or tiger mom.

It takes a special kind of white person to be infuriated by Rose. It actually maps on pretty well to the types of issues those same folks gravitate to/are triggered by on the Tunnels and CT.

Yep very triggered, just like the weird use of my old username, triggered, just so many triggers out there.

Back