• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Star Wars thread (Ahsoka)

watched episode 1 with my kids tonight and we are loved it, especially the end. Someone asked if its appropriate for kids- I saw yes but a high body count but no blood or guts or scary stuff. Just laser gun fights.

Star Wars thread (The Mandalorian Ep. 1 on Disney+)

It was TV-PG actually. My 7 year old enjoyed it and it looking forward to Friday. I think it will be a nice family routine especially if the eps stay in that 35-40 min range.

The body count was very high. Comparable to the major battles in Rogue One or Force Awakens

So is this a series that will have multiple seasons or a miniseries?

Pretty sure I saw it has been renewed for s2 already. May have even seen somewhere it is already filming.

Watched The Mandalorian last night... Good start. I'll keep watching.

Didn't recognize Nick Nolte's voice as Kuill... Knew he was involved, but didn't put it together that he'd just be a voice.

It's definitely for Star Wars nerds like myself... My wife has never watched anything Star Wars in her life and gave it less than 10 minutes.

I have spoken.

Star Wars nerd here as well.

I have the entire Kenner 1985 POTF Last 15 action figures still mint in package. Got them as a senior at WF at the local Hanes Mall Kay Bee store over time on clearance and put them away. I know.... nerd.

The Force must be strong with me that I sensed what was coming in the future. :thumbsup:

I’ve always thought it was Ph that decided when spoilers were fair game.

As far as I’m concerned, you can spoil away.

I established a spoiler rule on the thread I started. Do whatever you want.

Just keep in mind Ep 2 is already out.

I established a spoiler rule on the thread I started. Do whatever you want.

Just keep in mind Ep 2 is already out.

Fuck, you're right. I haven't seen it yet. But I want a baby Yoda.

I thought it was weird that the big episode 1 reveal was a baby Yoda, and then it gets eaten by a Hutt not two minutes into episode 2.

Crazy.

Felt like a real bait & switch.

LOL. Worst case it ends up like that new video game with a futuristic UPS guy carrying a baby around.

I thought it was weird that the big episode 1 reveal was a baby Yoda, and then it gets eaten by a Hutt not two minutes into episode 2.

Crazy.

Felt like a real bait & switch.

I know we’re workout e-bros and all, but if this actually happens, I will skewer you on your squat rack.

Just watched Ep 2 (thanks for the reminder, Ph)... Still good.

Taking its time, but not in a bad way.

How do you go back to watching something? My boys have been watching nothing but Darkwing Duck but I have to search for it every time.

Back