• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Star Wars thread (Ahsoka)

They don't need the character. Hell, the show has shown there are more than enough badass women in the Star Wars universe.

If I know Lucasfilm, they'll just go back and make her character CGI in all of the old episodes and also going forward. Like a big lizard or something.

But but but...the First amendment!!

Seriously though, she wasn't a major character and was introduced in this series. It wouldn't be hard to just create a new character that serves the same purpose and is less of a right wing radical.

yeah, this was just a matter of time after her comments...

besides, she is not a good actor and her character is easily removed, replaced or just never sees the screen again. nobody will notice imo.

think she's on Tucker tonight to talk about being canceled or will wait til next week?

This is one of the quickest "did not age well" articles I've ever seen. From yesterday:

https://insidethemagic.net/2021/02/gina-carano-star-wars-role-rwb1-2/

Controversial Mandalorian actress Gina Carano, who has become known for her divisive opinions regarding social justice and political issues on Twitter, may be set for a huge role in Star Wars saga moving forward.

All she had to do was not be shitty on the internet and she would have gotten her own high profile TV show despite having limited acting experience or ability.

I think she went off the rails on some antisemitic stuff yesterday or the day before is what pushed her over the top.

Disney is not as forgiving as Ted Cruz is.

Apparently cruz cares more about gina carano than his own wife.

Apparently cruz cares more about gina carano than his own wife.

To be fair, I care more about Gina Carano than Ted Cruz’s wife too.

i mean, long time coming, right? i don't understand how you continue with shit takes like that. didnt someone (disney, her agent) warn her about this shit?

"of course disney canceled her....for being the character they created?"

republicans, man.

Looks like replacements are lining up.

Back