• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Star Wars thread (Ahsoka)

It was a good move. We were reaching an over saturation of Star Wars stuff between movies, talk of shows, theme park additions, etc...

Meh. I don't understand that argument, especially for movies. I don't think the issue was too much Star Wars. I think the issue is that it came out 2 weeks after Infinity War and right before Deadpool 2. They should have just stuck with Christmas.

Meh. I don't understand that argument, especially for movies. I don't think the issue was too much Star Wars. I think the issue is that it came out 2 weeks after Infinity War and right before Deadpool 2. They should have just stuck with Christmas.

The other issue is that Solo was just not very good.

What the hell is this cast for the new series (I do like Pascal and Esposito):

"He will joined by actors Gina Carano (Deadpool, Fast & Furious 6), Carl Weathers (Rocky, Predator), Giancarlo Esposito (Breaking Bad, The Jungle Book), Nick Nolte (48 Hrs., Warrior), and Werner Herzog (Jack Reacher, Metalocalypse)."

so Gus Fring in space?

You mean Buggin' Out !

DoTRThing_084Pyxurz-640x392.jpg

"The Rise of Skywalker".

And that laugh at the end...

Here ya go, let the nerdrage commence!

I give the odds of a Jar Jar return at about 25%

Looks like the Tie Avenger was just minding its own business and she was going to fuck it up.

I didn't realize TIE Fighters could be flown around planets like speeders

Back