• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Star Wars thread (Ahsoka)

so rey turns dark and kylo turns light?

epic final battle over huge waves instead of lava?/??

Swiss army lightsaber! Also, don't forget red-eyed 3PO. Must've been watching a lot of MST3K.

JJ Abrams is gonna fuck this up so hard.

In this thread, nerds act like they are too good for star wars.

Far more trust in JJ Abrams than Rian Johnson finishing this off

Star Wars thread (Rise of Skywalker trailer out)

I’m wary of J.J. overcorrecting with a bunch of cheap fan service.

“OMG! Rey is the grand love child of the Emperor and Anakin’s mom!”

“OMG! Finn is Lando’s grandson! The First Order kidnapped Lando’s children as revenge for Cloud City and forced their offspring to become Stormtroopers!”

“OMG! Rose got dumped in a sarlacc pit in the first two minutes of the film!”

“Way to go, J.J.!”

the idea of time travel has been floated and i gotta say... that's fucking dumb. it's bad enough in Star Trek

Heard Anakin is in it.

I’m wary of J.J. overcorrecting with a bunch of cheap fan service.

“OMG! Rey is the grand love child of the Emperor and Anakin’s mom!”

“OMG! Finn is Lando’s grandson! The First Order kidnapped Lando’s children as revenge for Cloud City and forced their offspring to become Stormtroopers!”

“OMG! Rose got dumped in a sarlacc pit in the first two minutes of the film!”

“Way to go, J.J.!”

Anakin was the love child of the Emperor and his mom.

What kind of revenge would they want for Cloud City? If anything Lando would be the one seeking revenge. The Empire just came in with their fancy blasters and took the place over.

Who's Rose?

Anakin was the love child of the Emperor and his mom.

What kind of revenge would they want for Cloud City? If anything Lando would be the one seeking revenge. The Empire just came in with their fancy blasters and took the place over.

Who's Rose?

Rose is the Asian woman from TLJ who made the internet's collective heads explode.

Back