• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Star Wars thread (Ahsoka)

the anti-cancel culture takes are so dumb. no one cares that you're a conservative and post about how much you like Trump or whatever. just don't say/do shitty stuff and we don't have a problem.

Carano's back, baby. She is uncancellable!

Happy Star Wars Day!

I'm going to have a marathon of the original trilogy today and maybe squeeze in Bad Batch if there is time.

Pearls-Fours-pun.png

For the first time in my life, I am considering watching Star Wars tonight on May the Fourth. I usually just watch them when I'm in the mood, but I may hit up the theater room after the Mrs. goes to bed.

Just found out ESPN is doing a Star Wars themed MLB broadcast like the Marvel NBA themed broadcast they did last night.

Anybody watch The Bad Batch yet? Seems like I need to watch the end of Clone Wars before checking it out.

You should probably watch the end of clone wars anyway. It’s a great last season.

I would finish up Clones Wars first if you haven’t done so especially if you haven’t seen the Bad Batch introduction episodes. They’re not essential but it’s worth the effort.

I thought the first episode of The Bad Batch was a significant improvement over Rebels in animation quality. I’m looking forward to seeing this time period explored and fleshed out.

Are we doing the same spoiler rules as the Comic Book thread?

It's Barca's thread. I don't remember what the rule was during the Mandalorian. I'm far from being done with Clone Wars so I may let Bad Batch sit for a bit.

I'm not huge into Clone wars but Bad Batch was really good.

Apparently Dave Filoni has been promoted to Executive Creative Director at Lucasfilm. News released recently but happened a few months ago.

Trailer for Star Wars: Visions. It starts September 22 on Disney+

Disney Gallery: Mandalorian Season 2 episode 2 dropped yesterday. It was a full episode devoted to the reveal at the end of the season finale. Good episode. It does a good job acknowledging how impressive and scary the technology is. I wasn't expecting Jon Favreau to spend 2-3 minutes talking about how to potentially address the perils of deep fake technology.

I hadn't kept up with rumors about Season 3. Apparently, it hasn't even started filming. The plan seems to be to debut Boba Fett in December then do the first season of some of the other Star Wars shows before Mandalorian Season 3 next November or December.

The Season 2 finale was pretty close to a series finale if not for the darksaber and Mandalore plot lines.

Back