• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Star Wars thread (Ahsoka)

Yep- this second act of the sequel trilogy should rock with a great cliffhanger....:rock:

Last edited:
Luke will have discovered the Journal of the Whills and take a more balanced guide to The Force. Neither Jedi nor Sith or Light Side vs Dark Side is correct, the key being the balance. So in this theory, he's the last Jedi, but continues teachings by teaching the balanced way of the Force. But :noidea:

Luke will have discovered the Journal of the Whills and take a more balanced guide to The Force. Neither Jedi nor Sith or Light Side vs Dark Side is correct, the key being the balance. So in this theory, he's the last Jedi, but continues teachings by teaching the balanced way of the Force. But :noidea:

I’d rather be gang raped by Ewoks

That doesn't surprise me.

Yeah. They've been screaming at us that Episode 8 is going to go into a whole different direction that may be more sustainable and support a movie every 2 years. Star Wars Rebels and Rogue One have subtly teased this as well.

Yeah. They've been screaming at us that Episode 8 is going to go into a whole different direction that may be more sustainable and support a movie every 2 years. Star Wars Rebels and Rogue One have subtly teased this as well.

Empire and Jedi were dark

Not what I was referencing.

Check your Inbox in a few minutes.

I'll leave you to that research. However, its a well done show that is canon and just happens to be animated.

Not a surprise that Disney wanted tighter control going forward and limited what was canon. They will probably continue to remake the best stories and use popular characters in the canon universe. Print that money.

Curious, what the fucking joke is from your perspective?

probably because SW has always played sort of fast and loose vs other IPs that restrict canon to "only movies and TV" or whatever.

I just think its a new owner that is going to use the "legend" or whatever they call it to pick and choose what they want and ultimately make more money off it than if they left everything on the same table. Simplified it to begin and then use it as they want.

Does not affect me much since outside of some of the dark horse comics I did not consume much of that.

I have a friend that was, and still is, irrationally pissed.

Star Wars Rebels returns for its final season on Monday.

just read the potential spoilers and in addition to what ph says

it was previously believed anakin was the chosen one meant to bring balance to the force. that evidence was that he killed his master to save luke's life. maybe that was the "the force" saving luke, that actual chosen one, and he is about to bring balance to the force.

I’d rather be gang raped by Ewoks

864.jpg

Back