• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Star Wars thread (Ahsoka)

I've personally never really understood how killing the bad guys means bringing "balance". To have balance don't you need light and dark?

If there are too many bad guys and the balance is tipping to the dark side, you need to kill some bad guys to get it back to the middle. This is simple stuff, guys.

If they don't take this opportunity to make a stand-alone movie about Jabba the Hut, I will cut someone.

I would sign the petition for a Grand Admiral Thrawn stand-alone movie.

If they don't take this opportunity to make a stand-alone movie about Jabba the Hut, I will cut someone.

I would sign the petition for a Grand Admiral Thrawn stand-alone movie.

Those would be anthology films about characters already in the current Star Wars universe (i.e. Rogue One and Han Solo).

I'm not a Star Wars nerd, but I seem to recall that Thrawn is not SW canon. Am I wrong? [spoiler, I probably am]

You're right, but then you're wrong.

You're right in that the Thrawn trilogy was wiped out by Disney (boo!)

You're wrong in that he's a part of the animated series SW: Rebels, which is canon.

I tried not to mention Rebels, guys. I did try. But yes, he's been the main villain the last two seasons.

If they can explain where he was during the original trilogy, he'd be a fine villain going forward.

If there are too many bad guys and the balance is tipping to the dark side, you need to kill some bad guys to get it back to the middle. This is simple stuff, guys.

....right...but we're talking about killing all of the bad guys to "bring balance". Leaving just Luke doesn't really bring balance. Especially with Snoke left out there who is supposedly a bigger bad.

Back