• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump will be removed before he can finish his term

This isn't fun for him anymore. He's going to develop a "medical illness" and turn the keys to castle over to Pence. Who becomes VP then?

More than likely. I don't think he ever really wanted to be president in the first place.

Former White House staffer: amid Mike Flynn immunity request, Donald Trump is considering resigning

Now that Donald Trump’s former National Security Adviser is offering to testify in Trump’s Russia scandal in exchange for immunity, it significantly narrows the path for Trump managing to survive the scandal himself. Flynn is essentially admitting he’s guilty just by asking for immunity, and such a deal will only be granted if Flynn can take down a bigger fish; that fish would be Trump. So it doesn’t come as a total shock to see a credible report tonight that Donald Trump is considering resigning.

Claude Taylor, who worked on three presidential campaigns and served on President Bill Clinton’s White House staff, tweeted the following this evening: “An ind journalist I have worked with-who has been reliable-says they have 2 sources that say Trump is considering options-incl resignation.” Here’s the tweet in its proper formatting:

Although retweets aren’t automatically endorsements, Claude Taylor’s tweet was retweeted by Harvard Law Professor and constitutional expert Laurence Tribe, who added his own thoughts:

So what does this really mean? We have a former White House staffer, with a solid track record of his own, revealing that a journalist he trusts has multiple inside sources that say Donald Trump is considering resigning from the presidency. You’ll have to take that for whatever you think it’s worth. But it’s remarkable that we’re even at the point where credible reports like this are now surfacing. It’s difficult to imagine Trump resigning without an immunity deal of his own in place, so don’t expect immediacy. But this does suggest inevitability. Contribute to Palmer Report

http://www.palmerreport.com/news/fo...nsidering-resigning-from-the-presidency/2117/

If Trump is proven to have worked with Putin (and lives) will other nations pull his permits? Will he be able to get investors or loans from anyone other than the Russian Mafia?

It would be great to lose every penny and I mean a sale of all of his possessions.

I don't care if he resigns or impeached...lock him up and take his assets!

That's pretty vindictive and insane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He has perpetrated a huge fraud on the American people and the world. He has made every effort tear down everyone who disagreed with him. He has taken the truth and made it a matter of opinion. He has enriched himself and his family on the USA's dime.

He should not walk away from this being immune from criminal prosecution and wealthier than before.

Poor people are bankrupted by the justice system every second.

I agree, but it is also what the President would suggest (and do).

Doesn't make it right, nor will it happen.

I also feel like these "he doesn't want to stick around" stories pop up every week or so and are generally bullshit.

what are you talking about? how much money has he fleeced off the American people with his immature Mar-a-Lago and Trump Towers? 500k/day in nyc, 3.3m every golf trip (13) not to mention what we paid for his family to ski or business meetings. I want it all back! Most of us critical thinkers knew that Trump was about as dirty as they come, if you didn't see it you chose not to look.

edited to say, he should also not get a pass on all of this money laundering stuff (and new sexual assault that he just got immunity for). call it vindictive but i am protective, even of all those that got duped by Trump. i feel bad for them...like that weird uncle that is always asking for money. i may not like him but i still send a little money from time to time to make his life easier.

Last edited:
the tunnels' pubs have slunk away over the past few weeks except for the stalwarts

Why is it vindictive and insane? He colluded with a foreign power to commit a fraud on our election. What he and his cabal did borders on or may pass the test for treason.

He has stolen hundreds of millions of dollars from vendors and banks over his career.

What's insane is not to hold him accountable.

Back