• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump will be removed before he can finish his term

the tunnels' pubs have slunk away over the past few weeks except for the stalwarts

A lot of Pubs, like me, didn't vote for Trump. Most that did are now disgusted by him. The uneducated dipshits (both parties have their share of these folks) are still behind him, but you can't fix stupid.

Why is it vindictive and insane? He colluded with a foreign power to commit a fraud on our election. What he and his cabal did borders on or may pass the test for treason.

He has stolen hundreds of millions of dollars from vendors and banks over his career.

What's insane is not to hold him accountable.

How do you plan on holding him accountable for things he's done "over his career" now?

How do you plan on holding him accountable for things he's done "over his career" now?

i think it depends on the total amount of dirt that is found during this investigation.

A lot of Pubs, like me, didn't vote for Trump. Most that did are now disgusted by him. The uneducated dipshits (both parties have their share of these folks) are still behind him, but you can't fix stupid.

It's almost like this was completely and utterly foreseeable based on his campaigning, which demonstrated a complete lack of education regarding anything related to politics other than "winning again" and relating to the rural folks who are losing their jobs.

i think it depends on the total amount of dirt that is found during this investigation.

Yeah. Shorty's question makes no sense. The justice system punishes people for what they did over their careers all the time.

Agreed. But people clammoring to "take all of his assets" at this point are foaming at the mouth.

tumblr_nq1uhkMTdd1tlc7aio1_400.gif

Not really. Court systems deal with specific acts.

Yes but if an investigation into one act uncovers other illegal acts that span an individuals entire career (excepting for statues of limitation) the individuals could be punished for those other acts. As an example, see the 1990's "Whitewater-gate" when Bill Clinton was being investigated for shady real estate deals but was eventually charged with lying about a blowjob.

Agreed. But people clammoring to "take all of his assets" at this point are foaming at the mouth.

This. Hammer the guy for anything he has done illegal. I'm good with that. But the 'take everything' crowd is a little much. Stay rational and trump supporters won't have any straw men to attack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One tweet and y'all get all filled with hope. Pace yourself, libs. Gonna be a long 8 years.

200.gif

Assets get ceased for far less than what Trump is being accused of doing

It's almost like this was completely and utterly foreseeable based on his campaigning, which demonstrated a complete lack of education regarding anything related to politics other than "winning again" and relating to the rural folks who are losing their jobs.

It's almost as if governing the most powerful nation in history requires intelligence, nuanced thinking, restraint, and diplomacy.

This. Hammer the guy for anything he has done illegal. I'm good with that. But the 'take everything' crowd is a little much. Stay rational and trump supporters won't have any straw men to attack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A lot of what he has he stole. He used what he stole to make more money.

Last edited:
It's been a minute since we had to consider it, but follow me along this hypothetical:

1) Trump resigns the Presidency; Pence becomes the 46th President
2) Flynn finally turns over the smoking gun, leading to definitive charges of [name your favorite] being brought against Trump

Does Pence dare use the pardoning power on Trump?

What could be worse is if Trump pardons Flynn, Manafort, et al, BEFORE they are charged or convicted like Ford did for Nixon or Carter did for those who evaded the draft.

trump should be charged with treason because what he did was treasonous. i don't know of a stronger word or i'd use it. he will either pardon himself before vacating or pence will do it.

as an aside, what are the chances pence goes down, too? he's as bad as trump just for totally diff reasons. and unlike trump pence wont go down so easily if he survives this.

Back