• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump will be removed before he can finish his term

why would the president have input on ship construction
I'm guessing that Trump is very upset that he doesnt have as much control over the country as President as he expected, so he is going to make a bunch of shitty arbitrary decisions to demonstrate his power. He's a dog on a chain pissing on every blade of grass he can reach.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

What would it take for Trump to do for JHMD to think he should be removed from office?

I swear Trump really could just shoot and kill somebody in New York in plain daylight and JHMD would say that Trump was innocent because Dems lost the election.

What would it take for Trump to do for JHMD to think he should be removed from office?

I swear Trump really could just shoot and kill somebody in New York in plain daylight and JHMD would say that Trump was innocent because Dems lost the election.

Probably not. And you are giving jh way more thought than he deserves.

Uh yeah. Board Republicans defend cops who kill people in plain daylight without blinking an eye. No doubt they'd do the same for Trump.

Uh yeah. Board Republicans defend cops who kill people in plain daylight without blinking an eye. No doubt they'd do the same for Trump.

This post is a little to bkf for my tastes. The strokes are way too broad, not exactly accurate, and full of unfounded conclusions.

Don't turn into bkf.

I think you can review the F is for Fascism thread and come to the same conclusions.

I think you can review the F is for Fascism thread and come to the same conclusions.

It really depends on if the person was white or not. Then they would support or disapprove accordingly.

Authoritarianism is all good until taxes come due. Conservatives have no problem with legislation involving OPR (other peoples religion) OPK (other peoples kids) OPS (other peoples sexual orientation) OPE (other peoples education) but they draw the line at tax dollars being used to keep poor people alive.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Have we had a poll on here actually asking whether or not we think Trump will make it to 2020?

no this thread should have been made with one but i wouldn't have known exactly how i wanted to word the question. Maybe one can be edited in to this thread.

160125114628-donald-trump-quote-shoot-somebody-super-tease.jpg

60% chance he doesn't make it according to their odds. Interesting.

If I owned a place in any of his properties, I'd be selling right now. Those prices will tank if he's forced out of office. Licensing deals will evaporate.

The people who voted for Trump can't afford to buy anything with his name on it. Those who can won't want to be associated with him.

Good time for palma to make some money.

nah, he's too thin skinned to handle the whining. Y'all know ya get under his skin so the media is being relentless. I mean, what we're 1/10th of the year through one term? Half the country is going to lose years off their lives if there's another 19 of these to look forward to.

You get Hoynes. And you'll lose your right to choice.

I thought he was as good as impeached 10 pages ago for some other egregious breach of precedent or integrity (or maybe one of the russia allegations--soo many reasons for impeachment already I can't keep up) but it is obvious that he does have some sort of "bottom" where a certain % of people appear prepared to support him even as he has already indirectly killed an american citizen. Fuck directly shooting someone in new york, he sent one of our finest--and a youth to be sure--to their death in a questionable spec ops mission ordered while knowingly and willfully working with inadequate intel.

If I have poor trigger and muzzle discipline and I shoot you, my negligence would be criminal. At what point is Trumps idiocy criminal? And he's not ignorant, that just means you don't know a thing. He avoids intelligence briefings then issues orders anyway. That is called stupidity, and I can't think of a better reason to impeach a leader for something than intrinsic, pervasive, consistent stupidity.

the other very upsetting thing is that PhD has said, correctly as time has so far told, that a huge minority of the country_is_cool with 1930's styled fascism, as long as it's called something else and the autocrat has the right letters behind their name...

Back