• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump will be removed before he can finish his term

You guys are definitely landing some body blows now. Keep it up, he's starting to buckle a bit. You still have work to do but I know you guys are up to the task.

The only really bad part of the Dims succeeding with these tactics is that it will energize the crazies. Non stop protest and full blown conspiracy assaults.

Take over the streets boys, we are winning!!!

You guys are definitely landing some body blows now. Keep it up, he's starting to buckle a bit. You still have work to do but I know you guys are up to the task.

The only really bad part of the Dims succeeding with these tactics is that it will energize the crazies. Non stop protest and full blown conspiracy assaults.

lol

i picture high school knowell as the guy with the only comeback: "that joke is so funny i forgot to laugh!"

I'm sure the Coast Guard cadets really latched onto Trump's message of whining today

Last edited:
I'm sure the Coast Guard cadets really latched onto Trump's message of whining, today

especially after he's slashed their budget. guess he doesn't know the coast is a border.

my sister's in the USCG and graduated from the academy and said no one's happy he's there. she's pretty happy she got Biden for hers.

You guys are definite_y _anding some body b_ows now. Keep it up, he's starting to buck_e a bit. You sti__ have work to do but I know you guys are up to the task.

The on_y rea__y bad part of the Dims succeeding with these tactics is that it wi__ energize the crazies. Non stop protest and fu__ b_own conspiracy assau_ts.

Edited for clarity.

14030-Wow-Snow-Bkgd-Animated-Gif.gif

Shouldn't there be a new election if you can't make it past your 1st year as President? Pence, who could never have won on his own, stepping into power just seems wrong. Particularly when Trump's Russian collusion ties and influence on the election is won of the reasons Trump/Pence won and also why Trump had to step down.

it seems wrong cuz it is. any real democracy would be forced to have a special election at this point, or stop calling itself a democracy. hopefully pence was complicit so he'll go down as well. Pence is in certain ways more scary than trump.

it seems wrong cuz it is. any real democracy would be forced to have a special election at this point, or stop calling itself a democracy. hopefully pence was complicit so he'll go down as well. Pence is in certain ways more scary than trump.

Lol, I feel the same way but it is pie in the sky. Sometimes when the shit hits the fan it gets on everyone, and we just have to see what is left. Thinking something, even knowing, is one thing and proving it is much more difficult.

If Trump goes, I think it would be difficult to bypass a Pence sermon.

Last edited:
Conservatives may try to get Trump out of office in order to get Pence before the shit hits the fan.

Cuckservatives ain't doing shit unless the rubes get off the trump train, and we know that shit ain't gonna happen.

Back