• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump will be removed before he can finish his term

Yeah, I doubt there is enough to bring Pence down also. I hope I am wrong.

it seems wrong cuz it is. any real democracy would be forced to have a special election at this point, or stop calling itself a democracy. hopefully pence was complicit so he'll go down as well. Pence is in certain ways more scary than trump.

Only rubes call America a democracy

In the last 4 or 5 decades we have grown used to seeing only the left wingers in this country outraged and in the streets tearing up things....but if The Media & the Left Wing Radicals succeed in nullifying the results of this election you may well see something much more terrifying as the previously Silent America shows its outrage.

Charlie Daniels was right. It could be only a matter of time before there is blood in the streets....and if that happens, it's not going to be pretty.

In the last 4 or 5 decades we have grown used to seeing only the left wingers in this country outraged and in the streets tearing up things....but if The Media & the Left Wing Radicals succeed in nullifying the results of this election you may well see something much more terrifying as the previously Silent America shows its outrage.

Charlie Daniels was right. It could be only a matter of time before there is blood in the streets....and if that happens, it's not going to be pretty.

Lol

Fake news all over this post. BKF has to be an elaborate parody poster. All that baseball talk and Carl Tracy talk is just part of the cover.

When Civil War part 2 kicks off I look forward to seeing which poor whites get conscripted on behalf of spoiled plantation owners such as yourself.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Except white RW extremists have killed more Americans than Muslims since 2002. Your brethren have been acting violently already.

http://www.newsweek.com/2016/02/12/...ger-threat-america-isis-jihadists-422743.html

And Charlie Daniels is a no-talent fat piece of shit who should never be listened to by anyone for anything ever

lol

Don't forget that after society breaks down bkf is already familiar with murder

Hope he made notes of all the relatable info in his journal. Otherwise, I'm not sure he remembers.

Only rubes call America a democracy

if you're saying there are a few to several political designations to assign to the united states that are more accurate, you'd be correct. did u know every country calls itself a democracy except the vatican, saudi arabia, and singapore? dead serious. every last one.

Last edited:
Back