• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump will be removed before he can finish his term

Best case scenario is impeachment drags on for a year/year and a half, Trump and Pubs are hamstrung, dems have gains in '18, Pence (or Ryan, or whoever is left that is not implicated) becomes President in '19, Trump goes to jail, and bkf's granddaughter dates a black guy who used to be a girl

FIFY

A real Christian, family values kind of guy.

He's like the second coming of Christ.

I heard Jesus used to tell his followers, "Come to me all you haters and losers and I will give you rest. You cannot help the fact that you were born fucked up!"

Last edited:
Sources: White House lawyers research impeachment

Washington (CNN)White House lawyers have begun researching impeachment procedures in an effort to prepare for what officials still believe is a distant possibility that President Donald Trump could have to fend off attempts to remove him from office, two people briefed on the discussions tell CNN.
Earlier this week, close advisers to the President, including lawyer and surrogate Michael Cohen, visited the White House to discuss his need to hire personal attorneys for Trump.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/05/19/p...house-lawyers-research-impeachment/index.html

I don't know how it'll happen, perhaps Trump strokes out, but I'm now pretty much 100% convinced there's no way this dude makes it through a full term. We're not even 4 months in. No way this can go on for 4 years.

Sources: White House lawyers research impeachment

Washington (CNN)White House lawyers have begun researching impeachment procedures in an effort to prepare for what officials still believe is a distant possibility that President Donald Trump could have to fend off attempts to remove him from office, two people briefed on the discussions tell CNN.
Earlier this week, close advisers to the President, including lawyer and surrogate Michael Cohen, visited the White House to discuss his need to hire personal attorneys for Trump.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/05/19/p...house-lawyers-research-impeachment/index.html

Bet they started with Wikipedia

That's weak. Couldn't they just get somebody else to investigate Kushner and Manafort?

Yeah the problem is our reality is one in which Donald trump is president and has an army of dull witted shills

When did nearly every liberal in the country become full fledged Brou Crew members

Back