• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump will be removed before he can finish his term

I'm drinking the koolaid that he will not finish his first term. Not so much removed, but not being able to finish it for health reasons.
The 8 years that Obama and W were in office, it was physicall draining for them and aged them horribly.

Even assuming that Trump is in the best of shape, Trump is 70 (and yes Reagan was 69 when he started) and I would be surprised if he can finish one term.

Knowell strikes me as a guy who wears an adjustable baseball cap backwards and pleated khakis.

I'm drinking the koolaid that he will not finish his first term. Not so much removed, but not being able to finish it for health reasons.
The 8 years that Obama and W were in office, it was physicall draining for them and aged them horribly.

Even assuming that Trump is in the best of shape, Trump is 70 (and yes Reagan was 69 when he started) and I would be surprised if he can finish one term.

That's not an assumption. That's a fact. He has the best shape of any 70 year old ever to have lived. Just ask his doctor, remember? It's truly incredible.

Seriously though. I thought about this after that article talking about how he wasn't sleeping a lot of nights during the campaign because he was so absorbed in it. What's strange though is that I can imagine Obama stressing out because he knows the weight and importance of his decisions. He questioned himself and seemed to constantly wonder if what he was doing was right. Trump just goes full steam ahead with policy, seemingly without a care in the world. His stress is derived from his narcissism. Honestly, I'd be interested in reading a book that compared their mindsets, and what drives them.

Last edited:
Has simos explained why he considers Obama to be a narcissist? I don't remember seeing that yet.

It's more likely he would have a metal breakdown than a physical breakdown. If a diagnosis of narcissistic personality disorder is correct then constant criticism every day will result in too many instances where he has to confront the shell that he has built himself.

It's more likely he would have a metal breakdown than a physical breakdown. If a diagnosis of narcissistic personality disorder is correct then constant criticism every day will result in too many instances where he has to confront the shell that he has built himself.

Wow so he's a robot now? that's rich

Probably a good chance of short term gain. Trump will probably goose the economy through tax and spending policy. Doubt it is sustainable 8 years. The bill always comes due and pushing through Keynesian economic policy during growth periods always ends up biting the economy in the ass eventually.

Congress doesn't have the guts to cast votes to remove him from office. They are all far to vulnerable from the right if Trump adds them to his enemies list and mobilizes the deplorables against them.

The mistake you are making is comparing the stress of two Presidents who actually cared about Americans and the non-stress of the guy who only cares about himself.

I definitely think he'll be impeached and resign. No doubt about it.

When you're at war with the intelligence community, prone to lying, unaware of laws and regulations, and there's a conservative-approved vice president in place, it just makes sense.

Only problem is that Pence is prob dumber than Trump

Congress doesn't have the guts to cast votes to remove him from office. They are all far to vulnerable from the right if Trump adds them to his enemies list and mobilizes the deplorables against them.

Yep. Trump has never gone away. Impeached and forced out of office Trump wouldn't go away either.

I think it more likely that Trump appoints four 50 year olds to the Supreme Court.

This will be a great thread to bring back if it happens

oh, that's all this thread is, just a prediction.

If I'm wrong it's probably only because pence would take his place, or possibly because the ultra-ultra rich people he has surrounded himself with will use him as a puppet themselves and thus protect him. Or because dems are disorganized pussies.

but if he's making the real decisions, and continues to tweet (so a scapegoat is less likely), trump will be rightly blamed for this dumpster fire to-be.

I don't know the specifics of how a president can be removed under our system so i simply said deposed, but if dems get as creative as pubs did in the last 8 years it shouldn't be hard to find a political alleyway. Might have to wait to midterms, although i think some pubs will help, and most will not stand in the way. If not, there are several other ways to get rid of someone. Also, "resignation" and "health issue" may end up being what we're told, whether true or not.

the man has no allies, and is making enemies daily, many of which are domestic powerful people and institutions. after watching inauguration day and his fear mongering speech...there will be a breaking point somewhere over the next four years. Something bipartisan will stick to teflon donald, and when it does he'll find nobody really in his corner.

Last edited:
I definitely think he'll be impeached and resign. No doubt about it.

When you're at war with the intelligence community, prone to lying, unaware of laws and regulations, and there's a conservative-approved vice president in place, it just makes sense.

I agree with this

i mean trump has the lowest approval rating of any incoming president and he hasn't even done anything yet.. The protests began the moment he won the EC and were even worse on inauguration day. And more telling than what people did was what they didn't. nobody turned out. all the apathy.

History is clear on how long leaders like this often last.

These next hundred days are critical. It's civic responsibility to actively destroy this mickey mouse garbage before it even gets off the ground. If the attacks and protests persist, the tone is set, and there is probably already enough out there to impeach him.

Last edited:
*Andrew Johnson...obviously you don't have a junior high level understanding of politics and shouldn't be posting here.

Back