• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump will be removed before he can finish his term

It really suggests he intends to raise money. That probably means he's running again, but who the hell knows with this guy?
I wouldn't be surprised if he thinks he gets to keep all the money he raises if he later decides not to run.

so trump will not be beholden to special interests but only for the first term.

I wouldn't be surprised if he thinks he gets to keep all the money he raises if he later decides not to run.

He can use that money to pay back the loans he took out from himself to "self-fund" his 2016 campaign, can't he?

Serious question: what would a Mike Pence presidency look like? Does he fire Trump's entire team? Select new cabinet secretaries? What can he do if he takes office, with, say, three-and-a-half years to go in this term? He could potentially be president for eleven years!

I believe you can only run again the second time if you took over halfway through the president leaving.

Serious question: what would a Mike Pence presidency look like? Does he fire Trump's entire team? Select new cabinet secretaries? What can he do if he takes office, with, say, three-and-a-half years to go in this term? He could potentially be president for eleven years!

Can't speak to the entire cabinet, but Pence would certainly keep DeVos. She's advancing the Kingdom of God in our schools, can't interrupt that.

Pence is Ted Cruz with a smile. I think there are 2 basic differences between a Pence administration and a Trump administration. First, we'd return to a more traditional foreign policy that wouldn't loosen sanctions on Russia and wouldn't saber rattle with the Chinese. Second, you'd have a more fiscally conservative run budget that wouldn't be proposing large infrastructure projects and would return to being pro free trade.

Trumps net approval rating dropped 4 points yesterday. Nice work.

29kwgo9.png

Source: http://www.gallup.com/poll/201617/gallup-daily-trump-job-approval.aspx

d43e0ee537d00f445e9de1804e5e1c23.jpg

This is why he ain't getting impeached. The party he leads adores him.

d43e0ee537d00f445e9de1804e5e1c23.jpg

This is why he ain't getting impeached. The party he leads adores him.

Just look around here at all the people who supposedly didn't vote for him and will now defend all manner of bizarre behavior.

To be fair, they've largely avoided talking about Trump the last few days.

In my mind Trump by himself isn't a huge deal. There are plenty of people like him in America. The biggest issue is that there are so many people in America who not only condoned his behavior, but encouraged it to the point that he was able to become the POTUS when he is woefully unqualified (not under-qualified, unqualified). Even if he gets impeached there will be another one like him ready to take his place.

That is why this election was such a failure. When somebody like Trump rises up utilizing the type of dialogue and rhetoric that he displayed throughout the past year and a half, you have to systematically crush it so it doesn't prove acceptable for the next person. America failed at that task, and we will now reap the side effects from it for quite some time. Let's hope the problems in America stay like they are this week (Trump just being an ass to the media and drumming up his own hoopla) and don't evolve into worldwide problems that the next President can't fix.

To be fair, they've largely avoided talking about Trump the last few days.

Doesn't mean he's not beloved. #SilentPlurality

That poll puts a damper on jhmd's claim that he's not a real Republican.

In my mind Trump by himself isn't a huge deal. There are plenty of people like him in America. The biggest issue is that there are so many people in America who not only condoned his behavior, but encouraged it to the point that he was able to become the POTUS when he is woefully unqualified (not under-qualified, unqualified). Even if he gets impeached there will be another one like him ready to take his place.

That is why this election was such a failure. When somebody like Trump rises up utilizing the type of dialogue and rhetoric that he displayed throughout the past year and a half, you have to systematically crush it so it doesn't prove acceptable for the next person. America failed at that task, and we will now reap the side effects from it for quite some time. Let's hope the problems in America stay like they are this week (Trump just being an ass to the media and drumming up his own hoopla) and don't evolve into worldwide problems that the next President can't fix.

This 1000%. Trump is a dangerously incompetent boob but I really fear what could come after him.

Last edited:
Back