• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump will be removed before he can finish his term

have to think that when trump does move back to New York whenever that may be, he is going to get some serious new york heckling wherever he goes. Especially if he loses in 2020, I would think that he would hear "LOSER" quite frequently.

Nah he will just surround himself with a couple yes men and continue to live in a fantasy world.

Nah he will just surround himself with a couple yes men and continue to live in a fantasy world.

maxresdefault.jpg

I’m sure the prison guards will make sure the heckling doesn’t get out of hand.

I'll beat that dead horse. Impeachment is not the way to go politically. At least not until you have proof of serious criminal behavior and enough Pub support to where you can count higher than 67.

I'll beat that dead horse. Impeachment is not the way to go politically. At least not until you have proof of serious criminal behavior and enough Pub support to where you can count higher than 67.

Agree with this.

Although I’d argue there is already evidence of serious criminal behavior as well as other high crimes and misdemeanors that may not rise to the level of criminal behavior but are still impeachable offenses.

This is a great piece.

Should be.

But won't be.

Thx Pubs. You 100 percent own this shit, and the shit that's coming.

Should be.

But won't be.

Thx Pubs. You 100 percent own this shit, and the shit that's coming.

They own control of 2.5/3 branches of the federal government? Yea, I think they know they. They’ll be happy to tell you about. They have maps and everything!

Back