• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Thread Derailed Completely

What you don't realize is that republicans are already laying the foundation for never being associated with trump. By never commenting on his actions they believe there will be no evidence tying them to him. In 10 years if you take a poll of did you vote for trump it will look like trump had Jill Stein level support. Their principles are having no principles.

As one who was consumed by the affliction for 50 years before undergoing an epiphany...which was helped in no small part by reading posters on this board...I can now say with total confidence that liberals are completely full of shit.

I just hope that it won't take most of them as long as it took me to finally realize this.

BKF, generally speaking, im a conservative turned liberal, although I think I'm more centered as a 33 year old now. My in-laws are mid-50 conservatives turned moderate liberals/ liberals. Are they full of shit? You've never met them nor heard their stories so I am genuinely curious as to how you are so wisely able to get an an accurate reading on them. Since you have total confidence please tell me what I should tell my in laws this weekend regarding their BS levels.

Dude's been in office for 3 months and we're already on the verge of nuclear war. Nice.

Putin has Trumps back ! Amitirite? Also if Trump keeps pissing off Russia when do you think Russia broadcasts Trumps golden shower ? NBA finals ?

BKF, generally speaking, im a conservative turned liberal, although I think I'm more centered as a 33 year old now. My in-laws are mid-50 conservatives turned moderate liberals/ liberals. Are they full of shit? You've never met them nor heard their stories so I am genuinely curious as to how you are so wisely able to get an an accurate reading on them. Since you have total confidence please tell me what I should tell my in laws this weekend regarding their BS levels.

Just explain to them that some 70+ old life long liberal that posted liberal things on a message board all the sudden decided that people that posted on a message board supporting the Democrat over the Republican in an election showed him that all liberals are full of shit.

How could that be hard to understand?!?!

Just explain to them that some 70+ old life long liberal that posted liberal things on a message board all the sudden decided that people that posted on a message board supporting the Democrat over the Republican in an election showed him that all liberals are full of shit.

Worth mentioning that they were born, raised, and currently live in kernersville, NC, and one was the first to go to college in the family. But, shit, I guess that makes them coastal elites so never-mind... BKF knows best. What an elitist in perspective.

When you forget that time you were a douche 2 pages ago and totally out douche yourself. Well played.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=comm...UIBygB&biw=1024&bih=671#imgrc=mmGe3HG-4kaWRM:

Last edited:
You were one of the people I had in mind when I made the statement "undergoing an epiphany...which was helped in no small part by reading posters on this board".
I thought you had me on ignore? I don't really buy that since you were way more liberal than I was. You were a fool then too.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

ChrisL isn't even one of the top 25 posters that pop in my mind when I think liberal on this board.

Our cell phones just started screaming at us - an emergency alert. Turned out to be an Amber Alert, but I'd be lying if I didn't admit that my first thought was the North Koreans had launched some missiles our way. Buddy of mine had the same thought

Never felt so grateful for a failed missile test.

Back