• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Thread Derailed Completely

Doesn't seem like North Korea is doing anything different than they've been doing. The current administration is much more easily provoked.

if fat boy has any sense at all, he's got to be a little spooked for what happened with his chemistry set, especially considering the timing of it

We need to knock out their nukes

I think that joon bulgogi kim has no reservations about nuking la

if fat boy has any sense at all, he's got to be a little spooked for what happened with his chemistry set, especially considering the timing of it

Our fat boy or theirs?

think a little, you'll be less confused (we hope)

I really want to give sailor credit for what could have been a really clever cultural/historical reference but I just can't bring myself to believe it was intentional.

I really want to give sailor credit for what could have been a really clever cultural/historical reference but I just can't bring myself to believe it was intentional.

He was channeling phdeac at the pinnacle of the pinnacle of his game

once you start to shed your ideological constraints, you'll begin to see more clearly, don't be afraid

What ideological constraints? I've read Norman Cantor!

The real question was whether your "fat boy" is uranium or plutonium.

We need to knock out their nukes

I think that joon bulgogi kim has no reservations about nuking la

At what expense to our soldiers in the region and the millions of Koreans and Japanese within striking distance of their conventional weapons?

At what expense to our soldiers in the region and the millions of Koreans and Japanese within striking distance of their conventional weapons?

It's unreal that we let it get to this point. What an utter failure of leadership by Obama.

It's unreal that we let it get to this point. What an utter failure of leadership by Obama.

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about in regards to how it all unfolded with North Korea since the "end" of the Korean War. Many, many Presidents and administrations let it get to this point. Many, many Presidents just passed the puck down the line. Obama is one of those Presidents, to be sure. But to put it all on him? Fuck off, that is so misguided. I'll explain why if you really, really want me to....

But I deplore you to stay silent because I guarantee you that I know more about this particular issue than you do. I'm not trying to show my dick, but I know more, I've studied this region nearly religiously.

And with that said, this is the one region that truly has me freaking out -- ask my wife -- I'm terrified, I am truly terrified.

And blaming Obama? You're a damn simpleton. This is such a deeply complicated issue and you just try to boil it down to one President 30 year past the start of the conflict. Utter jackass move, Pimp Rummy. Utter jackass move.

DV7, what do you think happens if they test another missile? If we strike, where do you think it would be and what do you think the regional/worldwide response would be?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What ideological constraints? I've read Norman Cantor!

The real question was whether your "fat boy" is uranium or plutonium.

Good for you! But you should have noticed that these two have nothing to do with each other. Still, congrats on your reading. Keep up the good work!

You work on what you think is "the real question" and get back to us when you think that you have figured it out.

DV7, what do you think happens if they test another missile? If we strike, where do you think it would be and what do you think the regional/worldwide response would be?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We hack it again and say nothing. Probably more effective than nice speeches.

Back