• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Thread Derailed Completely

Authoritarians are leftist?

Is there anything you aren't wrong about?

do you guys even read history before trying to make snide comments? Stalin was about as leftist as napoleon

do you guys even read history before trying to make snide comments? Stalin was about as leftist as napoleon

Damn. No wonder you guys are always on the correct side. Once something falls out of favor you move it over to the other side.

So now communism was just another right wing mistake. This is even better than when all the racist left the Democratic party and went Republican and left the Dems free from the stains of slavery and Jim Crow.

Can't nobody compete with that.

3) Surely, you jest with this one... but I'll play along. The Obama administration went though the UN to tighten sanctions on North Korea, used cyber warfare to disrupt NK's missile program, worked with China to heavily reduce the import of NK coal (a huge blow to their economy, and moved anti-ICBM technology to South Korea to help reduce the risk of a nuclear tipped missile reaching far off locations.

Did that work? I don't think that worked. It didn't work, did it?

Damn. No wonder you guys are always on the correct side. Once something falls out of favor you move it over to the other side.

So now communism was just another right wing mistake. This is even better than when all the racist left the Democratic party and went Republican and left the Dems free from the stains of slavery and Jim Crow.

Which party did Strom Thurmond start out in? Which one did he finish in? What was the singular reason he went from one (through a 3rd party) to the other? What about Jesse Helms?

I know you brain is addled due to your hero worship of the President, but at least have basic knowledge of facts.

Did that work? I don't think that worked. It didn't work, did it?

Cool, Captain Contrarian! What would you have done?

Question, and I'd appreciate a yes/no response.

Would you bomb North Korea right now?

If yes, I have a follow up question. If no, please explain why. Thanks!

Wow. It's one thing to completely blank on pre-WW2 history. It's another to completely ignore political and social trends that are occurring in your lifetime.

There's no way you can support your warped view of history, knowell. None. The "party of Lincoln" is the part of states rights and the Confederate flag.

Sorry to be so forward, but what is your current age?

Cool, Captain Contrarian! What would you have done?

Question, and I'd appreciate a yes/no response.

Would you bomb North Korea right now?

If yes, I have a follow up question. If no, please explain why. Thanks!

It depends on what the intelligence says about their ability to counterstrike. I am not convinced they have the capability to strike back, given the fact that most of their country is without electricity.

Wow. It's one thing to completely blank on pre-WW2 history. It's another to completely ignore political and social trends that are occurring in your lifetime.

There's no way you can support your warped view of history, knowell. None. The "party of Lincoln" is the part of states rights and the Confederate flag.

Republican NC Legislator...

Pittman’s response: “And if Hitler had won, should the world just get over it? Lincoln was the same sort (of) tyrant, and personally responsible for the deaths of over 800,000 Americans in a war that was unnecessary and unconstitutional.”

Party of Lincoln!

It depends on what the intelligence says about their ability to counterstrike. I am not convinced they have the capability to strike back, given the fact that most of their country is without electricity.

You are an idiot then with no actual knowledge of the situation at hand.

Goodbye.

It's also striking and telling that you apparently think artillery requires electricity.

Aren't you a military guy? How did you forget so much?

Back