• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Thread Derailed Completely

So North Korea is like the shitty guy that sprung for the electric leaf blower and lawnmower over the gas one, interesting.

sigh, in DV's defense, i would imagine NK has a complex system of targets pre-selected that would require little oversight with redundant communication methods. a dead-hand approach if you will.

whether or not it's effective or maintained once their grid is wrecked another discussion

hell, they probably have a standing order to start firing if they don't get a "everything's cool" confirmation ever X hours

It seems to me that they would have to know that another portion of their country is under attack. I don't believe in spontaneous, multipolar cognition, nor should you.

Communication is important. Without the ability to notify an armed weapon to discharge, it's inert. This is known as effects-based targeting. How exactly does the North plan on notifying remote, dug-in artillery positions that another portion of their country is under attack, if someone has cut their lines of communication?

Holy shit.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

You are so dumb. So fucking dumb.

Radio, you fucking idiot. Morse Code another option. Or "boom boom" sounds in the distance might be another clue. NK is about the size of Maine.

OK, now I'm done. Somebody else finish off this idiot that clearly wasn't paying attention while in the Air Force.

Holy shit.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

You are so dumb. So fucking dumb.

Radio, you fucking idiot. Morse Code another option. Or "boom boom" sounds in the distance might be another clue. NK is about the size of Maine.

OK, now I'm done. Somebody else finish off this idiot that clearly wasn't paying attention while in the Air Force.

I understand that you have confused how much you paid in tuition for how much you know. Those two things are not the same.

I understand that you have confused how much you paid in tuition for how much you know. Those two things are not the same.

LOL

You clearly know nothing about me.

Also, red herring and deflection. Noted.

LOL

You clearly know nothing about me.

Also, red herring and deflection. Noted.

Are you remotely familiar with the air campaign in Desert Storm? Saddam had the fourth largest Army in the world, and we completely cut it off in the field. By severing CCC. That actually happened during your lifetime. You should read about that on the internet.

Nope. Red herring again.

g6m0rhy.gif

So we did NOT completely defeat Iraq's fielded forces in Desert Storm by using air power to sever CCC?

Please adjust your understanding of history. Your lying eyes have obviously deceived you.

So we did NOT completely defeat Iraq's fielded forces in Desert Storm by using air power to sever CCC?

Please adjust your understanding of history. Your lying eyes have obviously deceived you.

Stop.

Just stop.

The situations are nothing alike and you (should) know it.

Please stop.

If anything, Iraq had far more capabilities than North Korea presently does.

What is not an option is ignoring this threat and hoping it goes away. It didn't work for the last 8 years, and it won't work now. Is this supposed to go away on its own? Be better when China slides him some missile technology that actually works?

We need a plan.

Damn. No wonder you guys are always on the correct side. Once something falls out of favor you move it over to the other side.

So now communism was just another right wing mistake. This is even better than when all the racist left the Democratic party and went Republican and left the Dems free from the stains of slavery and Jim Crow.

Can't nobody compete with that.

It never ceases to amuse me that you (and others) are more concerned with blaming Democrats for being racist rather than denouncing racism in general. It does not matter what political party was associated with such racism at whatever point in time in American history. It's much more important that we try to erase it and move forward. But present-day Republicans do not seem to want to do that.

It never ceases to amuse me that you (and others) are more concerned with blaming Democrats for being racist rather than denouncing racism in general. It does not matter what political party was associated with such racism at whatever point in time in American history. It's much more important that we try to erase it and move forward. But present-day Republicans do not seem to want to do that.

have you met Ph?

If anything, Iraq had far more capabilities than North Korea presently does.

What is not an option is ignoring this threat and hoping it goes away. It didn't work for the last 8 years, and it won't work now. Is this supposed to go away on its own? Be better when China slides him some missile technology that actually works?

We need a plan.

You are equating Iraq to North Korea like a simpleton. Stop.

PLEASE stop.

have you met Ph?

No, but he's one of a few people on here that I would love to have a beer or two with.

You're on the high end of that list in the "Deliberate Troll" category, though so far, I'm lukewarm on your performance in this thread.

No, but he's one of a few people on here that I would love to have a beer or two with.

You're on the high end of that list in the "Deliberate Troll" category, though so far, I'm lukewarm on your performance in this thread.

I prefer to spend time with people who aren't afraid of a dissenting opinion, so our near-miss appears to be a win-win.

I prefer to spend time with people who aren't afraid of a dissenting opinion, so our near-miss appears to be a win-win.

I've asked you to debate me. You've cowered away from said debate. Fuck off with such comments as those above.

Back