• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Thread Derailed Completely

d0f1951bac30d80fcdf32d5585a43dae.jpg

And did you graduate there? The Wake Network only lists "2003 Attendee" & "Political Science Major"....but no degree is listed.

Nope, I didn't. I was a fuck up and wasn't ready to commit myself to college right out of high school.

I've since graduated from another university.

Wish to know anything else?

Can I bring Bud's personal life into the boards now? Please? May I?

Enjoy your ban, Bud.

I would not push for a ban given he was talking about me, I'm cool and I own up to pretty much flunking out of Wake because I was a dumbass. But I understand why a ban would need to be done as a precedent.

I just won't say what Bud's wife has said about him on public record. That would be wrong of me. Google.

In a thread about nuclear war, the OGB posters decided to come up with a worse idea. Might I suggest a lock before we get any smarter?

I spent 5 minutes on google and didn't find anything. I demand a refund.

DV7, what do you think happens if they test another missile? If we strike, where do you think it would be and what do you think the regional/worldwide response would be?

As fun as the last few pages has been, DV7 you may have missed this since I posted at like 2 AM. Not sure this is your exact area of expertise, but interested to hear what you think nonetheless.

I spent 5 minutes on google and didn't find anything. I demand a refund.

If a poster were to hypothetically live in a home owned by their brother in law would it be an appropriate use of the term to call them a ""cuck"? I'm not proficient in white nationalist terminology, care to weigh in BKF?

Back