• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Thread Derailed Completely

As fun as the last few pages has been, DV7 you may have missed this since I posted at like 2 AM. Not sure this is your exact area of expertise, but interested to hear what you think nonetheless.

I did miss that last night so thanks for bringing it back to my attention.

I have no idea what this administration will do if they test another missile, but that will be a calmer response than if they do another nuclear test underground in the northeast portion of their country.

If we strike, I suppose it would be a shit ton of missiles and bombers doing nearly synchronous strikes along the 38th parallel trying to eliminate as many conventional weapons as possible. At the same time, we would try to obliterate their nuclear test sites in the north and northeastern parts of their country. These strikes would have to be impeccably timed.

Then, supposing everything worked out hunky dory and the man child was removed... China would be PISSED and WORRIED if NK went away and all of Korea was democratic, and especially skived out if we moved a division above the 38th (which I hope we would be smart enough to NOT do).

Worldwide response would be tepid at best.

Did jh really try to equate disrupting the defense of a country against a mobile opponent to eliminating the ability for dug in artillery to bombard pre-planned targets?

Nope, I didn't. I was a fuck up and wasn't ready to commit myself to college right out of high school.

I've since graduated from another university.

Wish to know anything else?

Man U. doesn't count as a university.

But seriously, not being ready for college out of high school doesn't make you a "fuck up." It makes you a regular dude. Plenty of people aren't ready. It's about knowing yourself.

So when is BKF going to get banned? That's ridiculous.

You can get banned for WINstalking? Thats nonsense.

Why wouldn't it be? Posting info about others without permission has been banable.

WINstalking upholds bkf's position as one of the most millennial posters.

maxresdefault.jpg

Why wouldn't it be? Posting info about others without permission has been banable.

WINstalking upholds bkf's position as one of the most millennial posters.

information on the wake forest public network on a wake forest sports board doesn't seem outta line, I dunno. Granted I'm the only poster with his wake forest ID as his username, so I pretty much assumed that was public.

I mean..are you going to even attempt to defend your opinion? Or can we just all accept it was an asinine comparison and move on?

To you? I'd rather discuss it with someone who could find Air War College on a map. Or who knew whether the CFACC is a link in the chain of command or an athletic conference for HBCUs. I am not terribly interested in the opinion of someone with your background. No offense, but it's a fact I know more about this stuff than you. Do you know what an I.A.D. is (without the internet)? Is chuck Horner a JFACC or a third base umpire in the American League. You don't think American satellites have been mapping PRK artillery positions since before you were born?

It never ceases to amaze me what y.w.g.s. can convince themselves that they can convince others that they are experts in. Air boss for a day? Sure, why not?

Senator John McCain admitted just yesterday that we couldn't even think about hitting all NK artillery positions in the mountains/hills because we don't know where they all are.

The fuck are you talking about?

information on the wake forest public network on a wake forest sports board doesn't seem outta line, I dunno. Granted I'm the only poster with his wake forest ID as his username, so I pretty much assumed that was public.

Posters' names aren't public.

Ignore palma, he's just being himself. For better or worse.

I still don't want bkf banned though.

Was by the grace of god I graduated on time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do people not think we've been contingency planning attacks on North Korea?

Back