• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Thread Derailed Completely

Let's see. Obama had some kind of deal with the Russians to get chemical weapons out of Syria. Yet the use of those weapons is Trump's fault. The things you learn on this board.

I would advise the South Koreans that their neighbors are their problem, then withdraw all the troops.

I would advise you that you are an imbicile if you believe the latter part of that post.

Let's see. Obama had some kind of deal with the Russians to get chemical weapons out of Syria. Yet the use of those weapons is Trump's fault. The things you learn on this board.

I would advise the South Koreans that their neighbors are their problem, then withdraw all the troops.

Yeah, it's trumps fault. Pretty simple.

Do better, Trump

They waited until Trump was President to use them. Yet you blame Obama.

You forget who our president is?

Trump Says He Offered China Better Trade Terms in Exchange for Help on North Korea

Mr. Trump said the ships are meant to deter North Korea from taking further actions. He said he called Mr. Xi on Tuesday night and during an hourlong conversation told him he should let North Korean leader Kim Jong Un know the U.S. doesn’t just have aircraft carriers, but also nuclear submarines.

He said they hit it off during their first discussion. Mr. Trump said he told his Chinese counterpart he believed Beijing could easily take care of the North Korea threat. Mr. Xi then explained the history of China and Korea, Mr. Trump said.

“After listening for 10 minutes, I realized it’s not so easy,” Mr. Trump recounted. “I felt pretty strongly that they had a tremendous power” over North Korea,” he said. “But it’s not what you would think.”

“After listening for 10 minutes, I realized it’s not so easy,” Mr. Trump recounted. “I felt pretty strongly that they had a tremendous power” over North Korea,” he said. “But it’s not what you would think.”

And here I was thinking that the morally bankrupt potentially treasonous conman that the Russians and Rubes installed in power would be on top of this situation.

And here I was thinking that the morally bankrupt potentially treasonous conman that the Russians and Rubes installed in power would be on top of this situation.

Treasonous?

Lol

So trump says we're getting fucked by China on trade. Worst deals ever.

Gives them better deals

"After listening for 10 minutes, I realized it’s not so easy,” Mr. Trump recounted. “I felt pretty strongly that they had a tremendous power” over North Korea,” he said. “But it’s not what you would think.”

He has a point. Who would have thought health care would be so complicated too?

Back