• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Thread Derailed Completely

There is no good scenario that could possibly play out, all options are shitty but Trumps going to pick one and go all in.

This has to be the closest the world has been to nuclear war since the Cuban Missile Crisis so that's something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All in the first 100 days.

If anybody could do it, North Korea can.

Trump thought China could fix North Korea until the Chinese president politely informed him that North Korea is in fact complicated.
Trump seems to have required the leader of China to explain basic facts to him that he could have Googled, or at least asked one of the many US government North Korea experts about.
Trump came to a profound realization about one of the most dangerous conflicts on earth after a 10-minute conversation.
Trump is getting his information about East Asian affairs from the leader of America’s largest rival in the region.

http://www.vox.com/2017/4/12/15279654/trump-north-korea-xi-10-minutes

so trump campaigns on rube hit-list of #hottakes and immediately reverses all positions once he finds out what the real world is like

i dunno, he literally said "wow, turns out X is more complicated than you might think" about health care/dealing with Congress and about China

i dunno, he literally said "wow, turns out X is more complicated than you might think" about health care/dealing with Congress and about China

That's true. But that's about complexity not ideology. I'm thinking more about the rube hottakes you were talking about.

oh by rube hottake i meant shit like "build a wall!" "dump obamacare" "cancel all our treaties with Iran!" "tell China to go fuck themselves!" "no more World Police!"

As opposed to 89 and his buddies lining up to give blowjobs to Putin and his cronies who want to re-establish an expansionist Russia.

There aren't 2.5 million people in Pyongyang. The whole city is a ruse whose only inhabitants are strict loyalists and whatever diplomats had the misfortune of getting stuck there. They bring people in for parades and shit like that.

As opposed to 89 and his buddies lining up to give blowjobs to Putin and his cronies who want to re-establish an expansionist Russia.

I remember when you and the left were hand blasting yourselves when Obama and HCC were pushing reset buttons and handing out uranium to Putin and his gang. How quickly things have changed. What do you call bombing Putins puppet in Middle East. Bending Putin over the table and not having the courtesy to give him a reach around?

What do you think Trumps "mission accomplished" scenario is for North Korea? Total destruction of Seoul, 1 million dead, 10,000 American soldier deaths, and the elimination of the NK regime and capability to generate nuclear weapons.

Back