• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Thread Derailed Completely

I remember when you and the left were hand blasting yourselves when Obama and HCC were pushing reset buttons and handing out uranium to Putin and his gang. How quickly things have changed. What do you call bombing Putins puppet in Middle East. Bending Putin over the table and not having the courtesy to give him a reach around?

Reset is quite different than having Russian agents on your team and Putin helping to choose a POTUS while asking him to do so. Neither Hillary nor Obama got a $50M bribe from a Putin crony like Trump did for the house in FL.

My bad, paying more than double the asking price, in a soft market, with no competing bids for a property you won't use is legitimate. Yeah, in Trump world it might be.

What do you think Trumps "mission accomplished" scenario is for North Korea? Total destruction of Seoul, 1 million dead, 10,000 American soldier deaths, and the elimination of the NK regime and capability to generate nuclear weapons.

Does anybody think letting North Korea alone will result in best results for US and World ?

worked since 1953

well since 53 the did acquire the nuclear bomb which has made it hard to "deal' with them. Most recently they are actively trying to develop technology to have capabilities to hit the US. This isn't a scavenger hunt for WMD. We are watching them test and develop this in front of us. Do you think doing nothing is the smart play here ?

Its not your fault, 89. Plenty of other people were snowed as well. Hell, bkf voted for George fucking McGovern for crying out loud.

Take a deep breath. Its not like you voted for someone who will end life as we know it. At least not yet.

Its not your fault, 89. Plenty of other people were snowed as well. Hell, bkf voted for George fucking McGovern for crying out loud.

Take a deep breath. Its not like you voted for someone who will end life as we know it. At least not yet.

but you need Trump to end the world so you Dems can have the last laugh.

well since 53 the did acquire the nuclear bomb which has made it hard to "deal' with them. Most recently they are actively trying to develop technology to have capabilities to hit the US. This isn't a scavenger hunt for WMD. We are watching them test and develop this in front of us. Do you think doing nothing is the smart play here ?

again, they're hard to deal with but for China and Japan, like you said. So far they haven't started a war or done anything, really, other than terrorize their own people. I'm not saying ignore NK, but they already have nuclear technology.

but you need Trump to end the world so you Dems can have the last laugh.

Nope. Don't confuse disappointment with the (easily predictable) shitshow of this administration with wanting it to fail.*

*cf Senator Mitch McConnell and pretty much every 'pub on this board during the last administration.

Do you think Obama's admin could be covered as a shit show if the media wanted to?

I mean fuck the obamacare roll out was a grade 3 level display in leadership and effectiveness. I do not think anything has topped that level of fuck up yet. But feel free to dribble you ideology all over your echo chamber.

Do you think Obama's admin could be covered as a shit show if the media wanted to?

I mean fuck the obamacare roll out was a grade 3 level display in leadership and effectiveness. I do not think anything has topped that level of fuck up yet. But feel free to dribble you ideology all over your echo chamber.

wat. everything trump has done has been a fucking debacle

Perhaps "evacuate" is a euphemism.

I'm not sure he actually believed any of them in the first place.

I'm not sure he cared. He just repeated what rubes said back to them.

wat. everything trump has done has been a fucking debacle

you can't seriously believe that watching Obama slam the ACA through before reading it, keep your doctor if you like him etc, the website debacle after a year to prepare and Obama not checking in once to Gruber himself being caught saying the American people are dumb so they tricked him to the current state of premiums skyrocketing to any of the set backs of Trump so far? I mean this is Obamas only accomplishment after 8 years. You need to stay woke the fuck up

If you believe that how the President and his administration has governed through his first (almost) 100 days compares favorably to how President Obama and his administration governed for the first 100 days, then you are entitled to your opinion. But I don't think many people who aren't blindly partisan would agree with you.

President Obama was not perfect by any stretch. And yes, rolling out Obamacare was a huge shitshow, although I'm not sure where "leadership" comes into play in your analysis. The administrations' reaction to Benghazi, while not the scandal 'pubs hoped it would be, was pretty fucking awful as well. So was the beer summit and a host of other issues.

On the other hand, President Trump has mentioned on more than one occasion that other world leaders had to educate him on policy issues. He can't get things done with a Congress controlled by his party. The people who he hired (the "best people" we were told) trip over their tiny dicks on a daily, if not hourly, basis. Meanwhile, the President contradicts himself on a fairly regular basis.

I know you want to be right; I don't blame you. We all want to feel that way. But you also have the ability to use the critical thinking skills that assisted you in obtaining a degree from MSD and recognize that in no way has President Trump's time in office been anything other than rolling bunch of fuck-ups. Hopefully things will get better.

you can't seriously believe that watching Obama slam the ACA through before reading it, keep your doctor if you like him etc, the website debacle after a year to prepare and Obama not checking in once to Gruber himself being caught saying the American people are dumb so they tricked him to the current state of premiums skyrocketing to any of the set backs of Trump so far? I mean this is Obamas only accomplishment after 8 years. You need to stay woke the fuck up

So, so, so angry. Accept you voted for a charlatan, hope he gets better, have a beer and some weed, and chill out.

Thread is about North Korea. There is already an ACA thread if you want to continue with your deflection defense of this morally bankrupt potentially treasonous conman.

giphy.gif

What do you think Trumps "mission accomplished" scenario is for North Korea? Total destruction of Seoul, 1 million dead, 10,000 American soldier deaths, and the elimination of the NK regime and capability to generate nuclear weapons.

If it makes 25 million people's lives better (current population of north korea) This is probably a net positive for humanity as a whole.

ELC must be unzipped and ready at the prospect of war with NKorea

You gotta be kidding me. NK is the one place where war should truly be avoided at all costs. It's not a question of winning, but a matter of how they'd lash out in the face of certain defeat. Seoul and its approx 20+ million people are just a hop, skip and a jump away from the DMZ. Busan and Daegu are within firing range as well, not to mention several other large cities in SK. It would be a disaster from a civilian casualty standpoint. Unless there is a way to take down the entire apparatus simultaneously, you don't do it. NK will implode eventually. Let them talk shit like they always do. They aren't assassinating SK's first ladies anymore or launching raids on the Blue House. They aren't even blowing up people at airports or in airplanes, even if they did kill that defector. Absent some kind of appalling provocation on their part, there is no reason to preemptively fight.

Last edited:
worked since 1953

"Worked" isn't the word you're looking for there. In that time, they've acquired nuclear technology and are actively developing, if not already developed, an ICBM. I'm not sure we want to sit back and let them start launching those. Even if it's unlikely it would get to the continental US, I don't think we should risk RJ's life taking that chance. #saveRJ

Back