• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Thread Derailed Completely

How come North Korea can hack sony pictures but we can't hack the location of their nukes

Do you think Obama's admin could be covered as a shit show if the media wanted to?

I mean fuck the obamacare roll out was a grade 3 level display in leadership and effectiveness. I do not think anything has topped that level of fuck up yet. But feel free to dribble you ideology all over your echo chamber.

The Muslim Ban, dumbass.

If it makes 25 million people's lives better (current population of north korea) This is probably a net positive for humanity as a whole.

Assuming equal population distribution 12.5 million untapped, literally and figuratively, potential for you.

Mike Flynn
ACA rollback fiasco
the continuing story of Bungled Russian Ties
literally everything Sean Spicer says

The main issue with the ACA rollout is that it was so popular on Day 1 that it killed the websites.

Palma, you dating a North Korean?

Also the idea that Americans should be scared of North Korea just goes into more fear mongering. War has never truly reached us in the last 150 years or so. We are separated from those realities by two huge oceans and two large stable countries to our north and south. Yet, here we are afraid of terrorism, Iran, Russia, North Korea, and so forth.

It's really easy to say we should move on North Korea or Iran when the only people ever exposed to the consequences will be American soldiers. It would be a whole lot different if it was New York within range of thousands of missiles and artillery but nope so we don't give a shit, not Americans.

North Korea is not wrong in that having a nuclear weapon prevents America from going around and fucking up your shit, it's the reason why Iran wanted one too and the reason why Iraq wished they had them. Unless there is some way to threatened American soil, which the only way appears to be intercontinental ballistic missiles, then your country will never be safe from America Fuck Yeah!

You gotta be kidding me. NK is the one place where war should truly be avoided at all costs. It's not a question of winning, but a matter of how they'd lash out in the face of certain defeat. Seoul and its approx 20+ million people are just a hop, skip and a jump away from the DMZ. Busan and Daegu are within firing range as well, not to mention several other large cities in SK. It would be a disaster from a civilian casualty standpoint. Unless there is a way to take down the entire apparatus simultaneously, you don't do it. NK will implode eventually. Let them talk shit like they always do. They aren't assassinating SK's first ladies anymore or launching raids on the Blue House. They aren't even blowing up people at airports or in airplanes, even if they did kill that defector. Absent some kind of appalling provocation on their part, there is no reason to preemtively fight.

I was joking cause your board name is EatLeadCommie, not to mention the avatar of that very thing happening and a man's brains being blown out the side of his head.

Funny, huh?

The main issue with the ACA rollout is that it was so popular on Day 1 that it killed the websites.

Palma, you dating a North Korean?

This is a joke right, it wasn't that the website had to many hits, it was that it was engineered like a middle school CS project and was a total disaster.

Time Magazine had a really good article about what a disaster it was, worth a read.

you dumb fuck the fact that you can not understand the difference between the two and why obamacare was a bigger fuck up is why you are a huge douche bag.

b50fe3f4e63b529228a1104b57abdefd84e9376667a2234679075634a7bc53c6.jpg

Not predicting precise amounts of web traffic is clearly worse than being a Hitler apologist.

As one who was consumed by the affliction for 50 years before undergoing an epiphany...which was helped in no small part by reading posters on this board...I can now say with total confidence that liberals are completely full of shit.

I just hope that it won't take most of them as long as it took me to finally realize this.

Back