• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Thread Derailed Completely

As one who was consumed by the affliction for 50 years before undergoing an epiphany...which was helped in no small part by reading posters on this board...I can now say with total confidence that liberals are completely full of shit.

I just hope that it won't take most of them as long as it took me to finally realize this.

Everyone is full of shit. Not liberals, not conservatives. Everyone.

bkf now the conservative war-monger, who just a few years ago was bashing the army football team. He was a moron when he was a liberal, and is now a moron as a conservative.

bkf now the conservative war-monger, who just a few years ago was bashing the army football team. He was a moron when he was a liberal, and is now a moron as a conservative.

You were one of the people I had in mind when I made the statement "undergoing an epiphany...which was helped in no small part by reading posters on this board".

Geez. How many nuclear tests has North Korea done that haven't amounted to anything?

The main issue with the ACA rollout is that it was so popular on Day 1 that it killed the websites.

That's a big pile of revisionist nonsense.

That said, I'll take the headache over website rollouts over the uninformed trampling of decades of US foreign policy within 100 days.

Do you think Obama's admin could be covered as a shit show if the media wanted to?

Thing is, we haven't even needed the media to filter the actions of this administration into the shit show category. It's literally been laid out there for us without media filter via Twitter and Sean Spicer.

Dude's been in office for 3 months and we're already on the verge of nuclear war. Nice.

The main reason 89 thinks the Obama administration was a shit show is because that's what conservative media wanted to do.

I rarely post here but just want to say it's amazing to me how people like BKF, knowell, JH, 89, etc., can look at alllllll the shit going on in the first 100 days of Trump including events with NK/NATO/Russia/healthcare/chooseyourownadventure and be like "its fine! Everything is fine! But obama!" We're so screwed.

As one who was consumed by the affliction for 50 years before undergoing an epiphany...which was helped in no small part by reading posters on this board...I can now say with total confidence that liberals are completely full of shit.

I just hope that it won't take most of them as long as it took me to finally realize this.

Glad you finally posted something like this. We had not heard your opinion on this before. Btw, were liberals full of shit when you were one, or is this a new phenomenon?

Glad you finally posted something like this. We had not heard your opinion on this before. Btw, were liberals full of shit when you were one, or is this a new phenomenon?

He was too dumb to realize it or something

Thing is, we haven't even needed the media to filter the actions of this administration into the shit show category. It's literally been laid out there for us without media filter via Twitter and Sean Spicer.

+1

I rarely post here but just want to say it's amazing to me how people like BKF, knowell, JH, 89, etc., can look at alllllll the shit going on in the first 100 days of Trump including events with NK/NATO/Russia/healthcare/chooseyourownadventure and be like "its fine! Everything is fine! But obama!" We're so screwed.

The magic R.

We have one group of people pointing out how dangerously close we are to WWIII while the other group of people are hung up on the roll-out of the ACA website.

The magic R.

We have one group of people pointing out how dangerously close we are to WWIII while the other group of people are hung up on the roll-out of the ACA website.

If you voted for the President and attached a stunning amount of self-worth to the fact you voted for a winner, you would be really pissed off and defensive as well.

The magic R.

Yea so basically group A is most everyone and group B is my email forwarding 89 year old grandmother.

Back