• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Thread Derailed Completely

WakeForestRanger

Reaction score
I think we need a thread to discuss Trump's foreign policy with China.

To get the ball rolling,

"China has reportedly placed ballistic missiles that can carry nuclear warheads and are capable of reaching the United States on its border with Russia.

The missiles, which can carry up to ten nuclear warheads up to 8,700 miles, are reportedly being moved to Heilongjiang province in north eastern China close to the frontier with Russia.

The move comes after a leading English-language Chinese newspaper said that the country must strengthen its nuclear arsenal to 'force the US to respect it' in response to the stance of new US President Donald Trump."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4152544/China-set-place-nuclear-weapons-border-Russia.html

Last edited:
They moved them to a point where they can now reach Washington DC. Its some not so subtle saber rattling.

China moving nuclear missles to be able to hit targets deeper inside the United States as response to Trump's provocations?

Can't they already park their ballistic subs off our coast just like we do to them? MAD policy seemed to work pretty well back in the day.

The deranged America Last crowd wants us to continue to lose to China. Anything to hurt Trump. I've seen it all.

Can't they already park their ballistic subs off our coast just like we do to them? MAD policy seemed to work pretty well back in the day.

http://www.popsci.com/china-ballistic-missile-submarine-type-094a-ssbn

They don't have to do that anymore either. They can hit us from their own coastal waters. They don't even need to leave their base.

But the point isn't that we are about to have nuclear war with China, we're not. It's just another move in the diplomatic game between China and Trump.

Last edited:
The deranged America Last crowd wants us to continue to lose to China. Anything to hurt Trump. I've seen it all.

If we give up global trade power to China, China wins.

I mean, if you are going to make a political enemy, make sure it's nation of billions that owns all our debt and makes all the cheap goods that we depend on. At least we are buds with Russia again.

It's also why an American isolationist policy is going to be a huge failure. If the US pulls out of deals, pulls out of foreign aid, etc... then guess who fills that vacuum, China. They have the opportunity to be huge winners from this administration.

Remember you folks talking about how the stock market was gonna collapse right after Trump was elected. Yeah. I take anything the Trump-haters say with a huge grain of salt. There are a few exceptions, but most of you are consumed with a desire to see Trump fail, even if it means America is hurt.

Remember you folks talking about how the stock market was gonna collapse right after Trump was elected. Yeah. I take anything the Trump-haters say with a huge grain of salt. There are a few exceptions, but most of you are consumed with a desire to see Trump fail, even if it means America is hurt.

QFP

Personally, I called my stock broker a couple of days after the election and increased positions in oil infrastructure and banking stocks. If a wide swatch of Americans are stupid enough not to vote in their self-interest, then I might as well financially benefit from it.

Personally, I called my stock broker a couple of days after the election and increased positions in oil infrastructure and banking stocks. If a wide swatch of Americans are stupid enough not to vote in their self-interest, then I might as well financially benefit from it.

Say hello to the 2017 Democratic Party

Back