• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Thread Derailed Completely

Hope you read the previous posts. No hard feelings. I'm willing to listen. Been around longer in life to become grumpier, stubborn, compassionate and sometimes fear of change.

You've done it! GSC-SFOC

Hope you read the previous posts. No hard feelings. I'm willing to listen. Been around longer in life to become grumpier, stubborn, compassionate and sometimes fear of change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weird. I know plenty of people who have "been around longer in life" who are exactly the opposite of those things. You keep doing you and like you've said we'll "deal with it."

This has been a great learning experience for me. I'm not so sorry I stepped in. I am stepping out. As a lurker of the sports boards I wound up in PF. Grumpy Old Angry sometimes. I am fearful of some change. I'm afraid for you not me I'll be dead. Okay all is cool on my end. I hope this moonz character comes back because when I'm gone and
It shows up there better not be "see told ya that risc person is moonz." Proof is in the moderators hands. I will find your tailgate and like that other parent you were talking about, I won't be a no show. Somebody will get a beating! Captains 1st on my list cause I know I can take him cause he's a kid. Louie hates me so I'm kicking his ass but good. The kid's that like me here, they can join in or watch. Then I'll treat for the beer. Whatever beer you all drink. Toilet water, and all the other crap you were all talking about. Xox

0% chance this will be the last we hear from you. Stop pulling Townie's. I cannot take another one of those. Too emotional.

I'm almost positive she's not going to spunk on someone's face

As I sit here reading the boards as an excuse to avoid making small talk with this rando that's still up and talking to me, I don't know why I opened this thread, but I'm glad I did.

Last edited:
Don't drive. I'm the old bag who's still up at 3:00 am. Be safe and don't say anything you'll need to erase tomorrow. I had to erase everything i said when I was sober. That's pretty sad! Go to sleep. Lol

Don't worry, anything I've said tonight that I'll want to erase when I'm sober wasnt said on the boards.

No, I graduated 6 years ago, spent a small fortune at some wannabe upscale Charlotte bar, and just noticed she's wearing a Michael Korrs watch. That only thing I'm showing up is my mother's expectation of legitimate grandchildren.

Back