• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"Torture Works"

She's also the one who deleted all the records of the torture in violation of a court order

I don't understand. Like how freaking hard is it to appoint competent people?

"President Trump has tapped Gina Haspel to be the deputy director of the CIA, making her second-in-command behind Mike Pompeo.

Reports have linked her to the CIA’s controversial interrogation program, identifying her as a recurring character in a 6,000-page report from the Senate Intelligence Committee detailing the agency’s use of techniques considered torture by the international community.

In 2002, a female officer believed to be Haspel reportedly ran a secret prison in Thailand where two detainees were subjected to waterboarding and other enhanced interrogation techniques used to get information from al-Qaeda captives following the Sept. 11 attacks.

She has also been linked to the 2005 destruction of video tapes of those interrogation sessions — a high-profile incident that prompted a criminal investigation but did not result in charges."

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/317629-trump-taps-first-woman-to-cia-second-in-command

The best people according to Trump torture people and cover it up.

I don't understand. Like how freaking hard is it to appoint competent people?

She's a good enough spy that apparently there are no pictures of her on the Internet.

Anyone else listening to Haspel's hearing? Rubio just went on a long speech about how a vote against Haspel would be a vote against the fine men and women that serve our country.

From a woman who was tortured by CIA agents in Thailand in 2004:

I Have a Few Questions for Gina Haspel

Tom Cotton is very concerned about what message it would send if Haspel isn't confirmed, because it may give service members pause if they are asked to torture in the future.

Kamala Harris is good at this. Often it seems the Senator will let a person off with a dodge since they have limited time and questions they want to get to, but Harris holds their feet to the fire and then points out that the question was never answered when she moves on. Which highlights how striking it is that the nominee for CIA director won't go on record on whether or not she feels that torture is immoral.

Yes I am enjoying this conversation with myself, thank you for asking.

Fox News is normalizing this shit.

I’m literally LOLing at the fact that during the primary season Fox was outwardly nevertrump and now they are basically his personal propaganda machine. We suck.

You kids had nothing to say when it was John Brennan. This lady didn’t start or run that show you typical band of lunatic left wing fuggin hypocrites beyond compare

Fox News is normalizing this shit.

I’m literally LOLing at the fact that during the primary season Fox was outwardly nevertrump and now they are basically his personal propaganda machine. We suck.

Propaganda machine would imply that they are presenting a bias translation of the president's words, when in fact they are writing his agenda every morning. I'm not even sure what a government run by a news organization is called, but we've got one.

Fox News host actually apologizes for something.

Fox News host actually apologizes for something.

While at the same time shucking responsibility. #courage

Last edited:
Hahaha - that lousy Phil Mudd berates Democrats for their “amnesia of hypocrisy” in having given John Brennan a pass on the torture HE oversaw.

Suck it

The modern Republican Party is evil.

yep -- they're just terrible people. Nothing we can do about it. Won't change them -- just have to weather the storm and do our best not to make the next generation as terrible. Reducing the number of pretend Christians and Fox News viewers will be key.

Democrats are truly Evil Human Beings and we can only hope for their imminent demise

Back