• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Just a couple of dudes comparing the size of their buttons.

When an innocent mistake by US or NK military slides us into an armed conflict (nuclear or not) and 200,000+ South Koreans and Americans are dead...history will not look kindly upon those who enabled this behavior and lacked the courage to put an end to it.

When an innocent mistake by US or NK military slides us into an armed conflict (nuclear or not) and 200,000+ South Koreans and Americans are dead...history will not look kindly upon those who enabled this behavior and lacked the courage to put an end to it.

Make abortion illegal until 2025 in exchange for Pubs impeaching Trump for Pence. The grand compromise.

This is the leadership the Republican Party prefers.

This is the leadership the Republican Party prefers.

I'll soften that to accepts not prefers, but “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”

I'll soften that to accepts not prefers, but “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”

I don’t see many complaints from the right.

Rubes be like:
Fap3.gif

Back