• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

“Historical competitiveness” was our version of the MAGA culture wars.

Year 1 comparison is on track:

1 conference win vs. 1 major legislative win
A handful of bullshit non-conference wins vs. a handful of bullshit executive orders

So tired of winning.

1zzm612.jpg

“Those NFL thugs” = “X number of Dino’s players were arrested”

"We couldn't say Merry Christmas" = "We had a bad culture"

Yep. The gaslighting was very similar.

Hopefully this includes Donald's.

Surprisingly the sharylattkisson.com link isn't working.

You always jump on the lowest hanging fruit when you try to be funny. Link not working, There not they're. It's intellectually lazy and although most of your echo chamber circle jerk clique won't tell you the truth. I have to believe you are suffering socially In the real world. Regardless I enjoy the effort and don't want you to change.

You always jump on the lowest hanging fruit when you try to be funny. Link not working, There not they're. It's intellectually lazy and although most of your echo chamber circle jerk clique won't tell you the truth. I have to believe you are suffering socially In the real world. Regardless I enjoy the effort and don't want you to change.

The link wasn’t working.

LOL. 8 examples from over 6 years vs. 8 examples from one day. Welcome back, 89.

sorry ph. How many examples would we need of Obama admitting to doing the very thing you are mad at Trump for doing? At what point do you become a hypocrite?

I am legitimately curious to hear your assessment of year 1 of your boy’s reign though. Preferably without a comparison to Obama or Clinton if possible. That seems to be difficult for Trump supporters, the part about evaluating him on his own merits. I haven’t heard many people articulate what they like about him other than his wealth. I often hear what they don’t like about other people instead.

sorry ph. How many examples would we need of Obama admitting to doing the very thing you are mad at Trump for doing? At what point do you become a hypocrite?

I would need examples that show Obama had a daily habit of watching cable news shows and posting about cable news shows on Twitter.

Would people want to watch it?

Too much post-traumatic stress.

It would have to be a film about Mueller or something and all the tweeting and clown shit would have to be in the background.

lol, the White House press briefing started with video of Trump talking about the tax law, for some reason.

"Going to" eh? Not the verb tense I was expecting.

Back