• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Michael Wolff, the author of "Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House," included a note at the start that casts significant doubt on the reliability of the specifics contained in the rest of its pages.

Several of his sources, he says, were definitely lying to him, while some offered accounts that flatly contradicted those of others.

But some were nonetheless included in the vivid account of the West Wing's workings, in a process Wolff describes as "allowing the reader to judge" whether the sources' claims are true.
The book itself, reviewed by Business Insider from a copy acquired prior to its Friday publication, is not always clear about what level of confidence the author has in any particular assertion.

the state of confusion is one of the strongest symptoms of TDS

Last edited:
Those certainly read like the tweets of a genius.

OTOH, his tweets are somehow still more coherent than most of sailor's posts.

Fair enough Mike but you should be on the phone with all of your former clients saying the same thing.

Lord knows I hate to go down the rabbit hole of dissecting a Trump tweet, but this wasn't his first time running for president.

My new go-to phrase, whenever I need a chuckle, is "very stable genius".

Lord knows I hate to go down the rabbit hole of dissecting a Trump tweet, but this wasn't his first time running for president.

My new go-to phrase, whenever I need a chuckle, is "very stable genius".

Someone new is transcribing his tweets. Way too grammatically correct this morning.

It’s pretty accurate, sailor is just a dumb piece of shit like trump that doesn’t happen to hold any place of significance in the world.

Back