• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Someone new is transcribing his tweets. Way too grammatically correct this morning.

This is absolutely true. No way trump wrote that.

How embarrassing would it be to have to adopt the Trumpian idiom as a professional responsibility?

Remember Trump is at Camp David this weekend with leaders of the Republican party. So he is tweeting about his very stable genius-ness then meeting with Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell to discuss plans for 2018, likely still seething. (Credit to Trump for working during a weekend though!)

"Trump: 'Yes, I do' stand with Sessions"

"Trump had ordered White House counsel Don McGahn last March to stop Sessions from recusing himself from oversight of the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election."

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/06/politics/camp-david-donald-trump-jeff-sessions/index.html

""The story by the way in the Times is way off, or at least off, but everything that I've done is 100% proper," Trump said about the Times story. "That's what I do, is I do things proper. The collusion now is dead because everyone found that after a year of study there's been absolutely no collusion.""

Those are the words of a bipolar madman.

Two thoughts on this gem:

1. What the fuck is she talking about? That passage has nothing to do with Trump's ability to read (unless I am missing something).

2. There is a semi-legitimate debate about whether our commander in chief can read or not. Chew on that.

At this point, it feels like I'm making fun of Corky from Life Goes On. I'm out.

Two thoughts on this gem:

1. What the fuck is she talking about? That passage has nothing to do with Trump's ability to read (unless I am missing something).

2. There is a semi-legitimate debate about whether our commander in chief can read or not. Chew on that.

Whether or not he can read almost doesn’t matter as much as the fact that he doesn’t read. He wears that like a badge of honor.

So, this is a thing now. Because of course it is.

I wonder what percent cut Wolff is giving to Trump. I honestly couldn't think of a better way to sell more books.

Back