• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Steven Miller read that to Trump in the residence then typed the tweet for him, had a cheeseburger, then went and rubbed one out in the Lincoln bathroom.

Lol what does a "consensual" presidency mean? His presidency is anything but consensual.

Nuclear threats over twitter...purposely driving wedges between Americans...pissing on the constitution...being a shitty role model for kids...no one consented to this bullshit, not even his voters.

Last edited:
I'm not surprised that Trump doesn't know what "consensual" means, but I would think that someone who writes for a living would (even if it is the NY Post).

Lol what does a "consensual" presidency mean? His presidency is anything but consensual.

Nuclear threats over twitter...purposely driving wedges between Americans...pissing on the constitution...being a shitty role model for kids...no one consented to this bullshit.

Fairly sure it translates to grab them by the pussy.

I'm not surprised that Trump doesn't know what "consensual" means, but I would think that someone who writes for a living would (even if it is the NY Post).

Some googling tells me the piece in the NY Post said "consequential."

This is just the stable genius at work.

I won't pretend to be a decent PR guy, but Trump & his current band of idiots are so far behind what it would take to be Nationwide series drivers it's laughable. From my experience, I truly believe there was a higher bar to enter NASCAR in 2010 than there is to enter the WH as a spokesperson in 2017.

We trained 18 year-olds on talking points & sponsor mentions, etc.

Everybody speaking in DT's defense on national television, at this point, is pretty clearly getting a memo with about 20 words in it.

Today it's: garbage, trash, fake, proven (false), etc.

Its just so pathetic.

Ha, he tries again, only without editing out the "missteps" line.

Looks like the social media team deleted the tweet, but not fast enough to avoid the bot:

I thought you said you were going to stop trolling after his nuke tweets.

seems we're still better off with Trump than with Clinton

imgres

faint praise

Last edited:
Back