• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

I think George W sucked, but he is without a doubt the best ceremonial first pitch president and its not even close. I would love to see Trump try to do that but we never will because everyone knows he can't do it.

W was a baseball guy. No way that wasn’t going to be a good pitch on that stage.

I think George W sucked, but he is without a doubt the best ceremonial first pitch president and its not even close. I would love to see Trump try to do that but we never will because everyone knows he can't do it.

His hands are too tiny to throw anything but a change up.

You’re just saying that because you never saw Taft’s pitch. RJ was there.

I also think he knows he can't throw and doesn't want to humiliate himself, which is the same reason he didn't fill out an NCAA bracket.

Didn’t stop him from singing along to a song he didn’t know the words to last night on the 50 yard line.

trump played baseball at his private boarding school, I've seen the pictures! He must hate america if he refuses to throw out a pitch at America's pastime.

Witches_Being_Hanged.jpg

Must be executive time.

lol

So the 2018 strategy discussion in Camp David must've included the plan to help insurgent Dems in primaries.

Not in the CA Senate race, though, since the top two primary would mean that helping any Dems would only hurt the Republican candidate.

Nice of Trump to give Feinstein a boost, though.

"Sneaky Feinstein" probably plays well with certain elements of his base.

Trump has DOJ "looking into changing libel laws"....talk about being ironic...

Collusion means that Trump and his campaign actively worked with the Russians to change the outcome of the election. That may not have happened but the Russians are manipulating and using Trump.

Collusion means that Trump and his campaign actively worked with the Russians to try and change the outcome of the election. That may not have happened but the Russians are manipulating and using Trump.

FIFY, the success of their endeavor is irrelevant to their culpability.

Back