• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Sounds like your friend can’t get laid in Norway and feels the need to get rich in the US to quantify his value and separate himself from the garbage men who do better with the ladies in a country where education and health care are covered so all that separates one man from another is his character and his skills with the ladies

The American president claimed on Twitter that his reason for calling off the trip was his displeasure at Barack Obama having sold the current embassy for “peanuts” and built a replacement for $1.2bn. “Bad deal,” he wrote.

But the embassy’s plan to move from Mayfair to Nine Elms in London was first reported in October 2008 - when George W Bush was still president and Obama had not yet been elected.

Trump’s ambassador to London, Woody Johnson (owner of the New York Jets, career record: 137-151) subsequently insisted: “The president and the prime minister have a very, very good relationship. I know the president admires and respects the prime minister greatly.”

He added: “My job and the president’s job is to protect Americans. He’s doing the best that he can.

“You’re going to have little stumbles along the road. Absolutely. You’re going to have things that happen. But the intent is there and it’s genuine, and it’s going to happen.”

Rubes will love that shithole comment. It’s important that we understand them, because they are totally not racist.

Rubes definitely loved it. I've heard people defend by saying "well they are shit holes."

The democrats just need to shut it down. By their very nature that they believe in government solutions it’s a hard ask but they need to just make the DACA, CHIP, and other popular demands and if not cleanly passed say fuck it.

America - developing policy and rhetoric to reassure the shitkicker in Janesville Wisonsin that he is true blue America and the smarties in their fancy schools don't change that for him.

sound approach, GOP.

Back