• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

100% guaranteed presidents have said much, much worse

Yeah. Weren't there Nixon and LBJ tapes of them saying worse things about Vietnam?

I would be surprised if a President had said something much worse about ally countries during a bipartisan meeting.

A big part of the divide in our country is that there are many people who are horrified by that and many people who see nothing wrong with it.

A big part of the divide in our country is that there are many people who are horrified by that and many people who see nothing wrong with it.

Not only that there is nothing wrong with it, but that it is actually flattering (and you know Trump thinks he is flattering her).

Korean girls are hot though

bill-haverchuck-laughing.gif

A) what's your Asian List
B) what's your White People list

Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Southeast Asia

The girls in my family are always shitting on Korean chicks. Seems like the Chinese girls and Korean girls have issues for some reason admittedly small sample size though. '

IDK man I don't really think about white chicks that much, but French/Italian that is mostly for the accent.

Last edited:
Back