• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Yep, physicians generally don’t write their name as “Dr.” (Insert name). And usually remember how to spell their name.

Funny stuff...if it didn’t reflect the rank incompetence in the WH.

It's amazing how these assholes make a big deal about how the language Trump used was wrong but the meaning is ok. It's truly like they have never read the Bible or know anything at all about Jesus. They break the commandment about taking the Lord's name in vain far worse than the shithead talking about shitholes does.

Everything that they say and do is actually taking God's name in vain.

Given that many of these "shitholes" have fundamentalist missionaries living there trying to convert the heathen, I'm sure the folks living in these places would be interested to know just how worthless the white churches these missionaries represent think they are. "Jesus loves you, but we don't. And don't try to come to America either, you wouldn't be welcomed. Our minister and congregation wouldn't approve of it. But remember - God Loves You!"

"why would we want people from these Shithouses?" no, no one has ever said that. And I'm from a place where the word shithouse is actually used

"why would we want people from these Shithouses?" no, no one has ever said that. And I'm from a place where the word shithouse is actually used

The President, like his supporters on this board, is a fucking idiot. So of course he may have used the word wrong.

Perdue and Cotton ?? BWahhhahahaha. What fucking losers. How do they look their families in the eye?

bd2e12a8c865e0a6405e4f5087966c2a.jpg

A Maryland pastor condemned President Trump's comments calling Haiti, El Salvador and African nations "shithole countries" at a service attended by Vice President Pence, The New York Daily News reported Monday.

People attending the mass said Pence was red-faced as Rev. Maurice Watson spoke out against Trump's remarks.

"I stand today as your pastor to vehemently denounce and reject any such characterizations of the nations of Africa and of our brothers and sisters in Haiti," Watson said at the Metropolitan Baptist Church in Largo.

"And I further say: Whoever made such a statement, whoever used such a visceral, disrespectful, dehumanizing adjective to characterize the nations of Africa, whoever said it, is wrong. And they ought to be held accountable."

Those attending the service reportedly jumped up and applauded.

Good thing for Pence he doesn't have to attend church with black people for at least another 365 days.

I wonder if he was just as supportive of religious leaders making political statements in that scenario?

i mean, let's be honest. in the context of the sentence, is there really any difference between shithouse and shithole? they are both inappropriate and inflammatory.

i mean, let's be honest. in the context of the sentence, is there really any difference between shithouse and shithole? they are both inappropriate and inflammatory.

Seriously. There is no difference. It's fucking laughable to even think there is someone behind the curtains trying to make the argument that shithouse is somehow better than shithole. It shows the level of thought and competence we are dealing with.

Back