• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

well, one of them is the basis for a dope song from the 70's

lol, do you mean brick house?

i am sure Trump has used this phrase to discuss all of the pron stars that he has chased around in his titty whites...so that is acceptable.

i mean, let's be honest. in the context of the sentence, is there really any difference between shithouse and shithole? they are both inappropriate and inflammatory.

Yes there is, one is the correct way to make a derogatory, racist, and completely inappropriate comment. The other is an attempt to make a derogatory, racist comment while being to dumb to use the actual right word. My money is on he said shithouses biggly.

Republicans have long been uncomfortable with things involving the butthole, so maybe that matters.

Focusing on the use of the word "shithole" misses the entire point of why that was such an incredibly awful statement.

Colbert last night on The Late Show: "Either way, Trump is being a complete ass-house, who maybe doesn't belong in the white-hole.”"

Last edited:
Yeah but if he said shithouse then republicans are right when they say he didn’t say shithole!

And that’s what really matters

Trump just tweeted, "I don't know and have never known anyone named Steve Bannon."

...he volunteered for a little while to be a part of my great campaign.

Then he lost his mind. Very sad!

1594263.gif

Potentially the shortest thread ever - Rational statements of Donald Trump

So they claim Trump is 6'3" 239 lbs (LOL). I'm sure it's a complete coincidence that 240 pounds would be the BMI cutoff for obesity at that height.

The blacks, they love him.

"President Donald Trump bragged on Twitter that his approval rating with black Americans has doubled. It hasn't."

"http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/16/politics/trump-black-approval-rating/index.html

Back