• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

The blacks, they love him.

"President Donald Trump bragged on Twitter that his approval rating with black Americans has doubled. It hasn't."

"http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/16/politics/trump-black-approval-rating/index.html

That’s based on a Breitbart article that’s going around.

So they claim Trump is 6'3" 239 lbs (LOL). I'm sure it's a complete coincidence that 240 pounds would be the BMI cutoff for obesity at that height.
Who is "they"? Surely the military physician wouldn't lie for the White House.

To counter incredible genetics, if that was the case he wouldn’t need to be on cholesterol medicine.

Thanks avalon. I can't watch this second, but Ronny Jackson said that? Really? WTF?

Somebody should challenge trump to step on a scale and prove he is 239. That's some bulllllllsshheeeeeet

No shit, 239 my ass!

I read somewhere (maybe in Fire and Fury?) that Trump lies about his height so he won't meet the medical definition of obesity. There is no way he is 6'3 or 239 pounds. He's more like 6 feet and 260

Apparently Trump and Luke Kuechly are the exact same height and weight according to this

Last edited:
Doesn’t matter that NBC didn’t let him host The Apprentice after his comments about Mexicans.

Back