• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

afab2ffa28d4894384da10ce5ad08ac4
19059137_10155425220889530_3984232077334273812_n.jpg

Why did you post the same picture twice?

2 * 0 = 1 * 0, so that means it doubled. Checkmate libturds!

I'm anxious for the Fake News Awards to be announced already. Hurry up with the Fakies!

2 * 0 = 1 * 0, so that means it doubled. Checkmate libturds!

I'm anxious for the Fake News Awards to be announced already. Hurry up with the Fakies!

Seriously, it's bullshit that Flake had to take the spotlight off the most corrupt and biased of the mainstream media today of all days.

Lulz. Are the Fake News Awards fake news? The link on his tweet to gop.com lead me to:

The site is temporarily offline, we are working to bring it back up. Please try back later.

I bet most of the people who checked it out are fake news media wondering if they got an award.

Graham increasingly resembles the weakling who is constantly bullied and taken advantage of by the school tough guys, but always hangs out with them anyway and defends them because they offer him "protection" from everybody else. It's like that pathetic deputy sheriff in "Tombstone" who defended the Cowboy Gang even though they did nothing but laugh at him and pick on him, as Wyatt Earp pointed out. Of course, that dude at least managed to break with the Cowboys near the end of the movie, which is more than Graham has done.

One of the most amazingly BS things that Trump says is how bad NAFTA is for the US due the trade deficit. What a fucking MORON!

In 2017, the trade deficit was about $65.7B out of total trade of about $512.3B (https://www.census.gov/foreign-trade/balance/c2010.html). The deficit is about 12.8% of total trade.

That's remarkably beneficial to the US side. We have over 250% more people. Our per capita income is more than 300% of Mexico. Realistically, they should be selling many times as much to the US as we sell to them.

None of that even includes the fact in the US there is a population of recent Mexican ancestry that is 25-35% of the current population of Mexico. This will also distort trade numbers.

The trade balance is basically a fucking miracle in our favor. But most Republicans, Trump and his lemmings are so damn stupid they can't figure it out.

Yep, it’s just incoherent Pub mantra.

Trade deals are all bad (made by Dems). We’ll fix ‘em. Free trade less government less restrictions, taxes, and regulations. Bootstraps. But no free trade. Ahhhhhh!

Back