• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

I think women want their borders to be safe. They want control over who goes in and out of their personal borders.

And the Vegas shooter didn't have 55 bombs because we've passed laws to make it hard for someone to buy or build 55 bombs.

I think women want their borders to be safe. They want control over who goes in and out of their personal borders.

And the Vegas shooter didn't have 55 bombs because we've passed laws to make it hard for someone to buy or build 55 bombs.

Yeah, the FBI would have been all over that... oh wait the FBI are treasonous, evil, deep state, sickos.

"In the past, Trump had also reportedly asked McCabe how he voted in the 2016 election and repeatedly made public references to campaign donations his wife had received from an ally of Hillary and Bill Clinton."

Just a casual reminder that Trump voted for Hillary in 2008, and donated to her campaign.

"In the past, Trump had also reportedly asked McCabe how he voted in the 2016 election and repeatedly made public references to campaign donations his wife had received from an ally of Hillary and Bill Clinton."

Just a casual reminder that Trump voted for Hillary in 2008, and donated to her campaign.

So we really can't trust him to be impartial with anything he's involved in?

Yeah, may be true, but only because she was running against a black man.

Yep.

Fighting "fake" news and "terrorism" give you carte blanche to do any shit. That's been true of dictators and despots forever. We're just tryin' to catch up. With the worst.

Yep.

Fighting "fake" news and "terrorism" give you carte blanche to do any shit. That's been true of dictators and despots forever. We're just tryin' to catch up. With the worst.

I think it will get much worse with computer animation and the like. You can essentially say any pic is fake or doctored...everything digital

How did Trump vote for Hillary? Was he registered as a Democrat?

But people patted him on his little head! Let him put it up on the fridge. He’s proud of himself!

He really is the most millennial president we’ve ever had.

We really could have been spared a ton of heartache if his parents had just hugged the little asshole a few times.

How did Trump vote for Hillary? Was he registered as a Democrat?

Actually, you are correct. I do think he was a registered Democrat in 2008, though it's tough to tell with him, but he did not vote for Hillary.

"But despite donating money to candidates and being an outspoken critic during recent presidential races, he did not vote in the past six presidential primary elections, the National Review found."

I guess all we know for sure was that he was a Dem in 2004.

From http://www.newsweek.com/trump-republican-democrats-president-661340

"Trump’s allegiance switched again in 2001, when he registered as a Democrat. Speaking in 2004, Trump shed some light on his rationale.

“In many cases, I probably identify more as Democrat,” Trump said in an interview with CNN. “It just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans. Now, it shouldn't be that way. But if you go back, I mean it just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats.... But certainly we had some very good economies under Democrats, as well as Republicans. But we've had some pretty bad disasters under the Republicans.”

Last edited:
Back